Cool idea guys. Where the hell is it?

-------------------------------------
    Clan: MaidenGreece 🇬🇷
    Clvl: 13
    -------------------------------------

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, can’t wait for that, too.
    I’m mostly interested in how to interact with all clan members at the same time. So: how to turn a round-based strategy game in some sort of real-time strategy.
    BIG ISSUE though. 🤘🏻
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    It will be interesting to see how they will deal with this. If will be stuff in real time, they have to seriously improve the servers... If we have all the normal issues playing alone, can you imagine all the players at the same time? Maybe for the raids they will do something like the Arena? Everybody gets a team together and you face with your own? The bosses I have no idea...

But I don't think we'll see this soo soon. The clans still appear as Beta... The next function they will release, in my opinion, will be the Clan Chat...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by teys285 View Post
    It will be interesting to see how they will deal with this. If will be stuff in real time, they have to seriously improve the servers... If we have all the normal issues playing alone, can you imagine all the players at the same time? Maybe for the raids they will do something like the Arena? Everybody gets a team together and you face with your own? The bosses I have no idea...

But I don't think we'll see this soo soon. The clans still appear as Beta... The next function they will release, in my opinion, will be the Clan Chat...
    I think so, yes. Would be helpful having a concrete platform to reach all members at the same time in order to play later on together. So this will be the next update in clans section for sure.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for not being hateful psychos to me, much appreciated, it gets tiring always defending myself. That said:

With all the complaints, and all the bugs, and all the server blah blah blah, seems to me this isn't even on the backburner anymore, so why have a feature with a coming soon sign on it if we may not ever see it?

I can't speak for everyone, but right before clans came out I was getting bored and frustrated, but now with all the promises of clan war granduer and boss raids, it kept me playing with high hopes.
    Hence the "Where the hell is it!" It would be nice if we got an update, but now it's looking more like a dick move on their part for not delivering.

OS
    iOS
    meh.. it's a free way to earn some more prized items... so... yeah.. doesn't matter really Whatever they release, with their servers, it's gunna be a shit show for a month
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I believe they said right after Silent Planet which comes after Isle of Avalon which is right after...what year is it again?

Ancient, you were on my clan, briefly, and I saw you only had a few very powerful characters. Small roster, too small for Gauntlet or what will probably is required for clan war if it is set up anything like MSF. I hope you beef up your list of characters before they launch this feature.
    Last edited by edsel; 12-07-2019 at 12:18 PM.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Non-Beta Clans, Silent Planet & Avalon may take quite a long time if the past is any indication. Maybe they are working on the infrastructure like they've said.
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong

OS
    Android
    Lol, I was reading old articles and they announced Night City about 3 months after launch. Came out last December xD It's only been 2 years, it's still good, it's still good.
    Name:  7.gif
Views: 330
Size:  1,018.8 KB
    Iron Maiden's gonna get you, no matter how far!