Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sabaton

OS
    Android

Sabaton

Any Sabaton fans playing this game?
    Last edited by EdManDan; 12-05-2019 at 10:24 AM.

OS
    iOS
    If I answered your question, how likely is it that you again try to diss me like the other times you did?
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    If I answered your question, how likely is it that you again try to diss me like the other times you did?

Fair question.

Depends on how many beers I had. Then again, I usually respect a smart answer. If you felt unrespected, I'm very sorry, must have to do with the quality of the answer!
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    iOS
    So, well... I probably haven’t drunk enough beer to answer the question smart enough for you, but I’ll have a try.

Sabaton indeed is one of my favorite bands as far as power metal is concerned. I own every published regular record and have seen them five times performing live. In January, there’ll be the next Sabaton-concert that I’ll witness because of their latest album and therefore their actual tour. I really like their style and they’re dealing with very good contents especially considering their concept-albums on ‘last stands’ and ‘war heroes’ all over the world and ages.

And btw: I f* hate it, when unsophisticated people blame them for just being a kind of propaganda for any war or similar drawn connections.

So, what’s your opinion about them Ed, if I may ask?

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

\m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    So, well... I probably haven’t drunk enough beer to answer the question smart enough for you, but I’ll have a try.

Sabaton indeed is one of my favorite bands as far as power metal is concerned. I own every published regular record and have seen them five times performing live. In January, there’ll be the next Sabaton-concert that I’ll witness because of their latest album and therefore their actual tour. I really like their style and they’re dealing with very good contents especially considering their concept-albums on ‘last stands’ and ‘war heroes’ all over the world and ages.

And btw: I f* hate it, when unsophisticated people blame them for just being a kind of propaganda for any war or similar drawn connections.

So, what’s your opinion about them Ed, if I may ask?

Caesar that burn is hilarious and deserved. I need to be nicer to the good folks.

Believe it or not I just discovered them about a year ago and I wish I had earlier. They're amazing and have really catchy riffs. The subject matter of their songs is smart and informative. I also love their History Channel.
    Ironically one of my favorite song is, The Last Stand and I'm an atheist!

I have to agree with you about the hate and false intente that some people try to put on them.
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    Attero Dominatus, Berlin is burning~!
    Favorite song of theirs for me.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sohvar_nashtok View Post
    Attero Dominatus, Berlin is burning~!
    Favorite song of theirs for me.
    Russians don't die. They respawn.
    EdManDan-3345
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by EdManDan View Post
    Caesar that burn is hilarious and deserved. I need to be nicer to the good folks.

Believe it or not I just discovered them about a year ago and I wish I had earlier. They're amazing and have really catchy riffs. The subject matter of their songs is smart and informative. I also love their History Channel.
    Ironically one of my favorite song is, The Last Stand and I'm an atheist!

I have to agree with you about the hate and false intente that some people try to put on them.
    Thx Ed. Very kind of you. Are you into power metal or was it just Sabaton that came across and enriched your taste?

I discovered them in the early beginnings just right after their first release when they were nearly unknown. They passed my way at the same time PowerWolf did. Do you know them?

Metal came to me when I was doing my A-levels at the age of 16. First band and first album was Blind Guardian with ’Nightfall in Middle Earth’ which, of course, is based (and dedicated) to J.R.R. Tolkin’s Lord of the Rings. Right after that Nightwish won my heart. And I saw them in Wacken 2005 for the first time. Since then I permanently listened to power metal and symphonic metal and couldn’t find or think of anything better.
    But through time, as you’re getting older, music is changing and so is your taste. You come up with different other genres and try to find your sub-genre to fit into.

My highlighted and most favorite sub-genre is Melo-Death Metal for many years now. I like the symbiosis between clean and melodic parts, combined with catchy riffs and growling as backing ’vocals’. What about you Ed?

\m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Not really fan, but I like them. Very energetic bunch of bois, good to listen to when doing chores at home when the wife's not around.

Also their Red Baron song kicks the ass of Death or Glory.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank93 View Post
    Not really fan, but I like them. Very energetic bunch of bois, good to listen to when doing chores at home when the wife's not around.

Also their Red Baron song kicks the ass of Death or Glory.
    Yeah we renovated our flat while listening to sabaton 🤘🏻