Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Primordial tali question.

Cyborg dungeon is dropping onslaught primordials and I have some will from before. Does anyone have bulwark ones? I've never seen them.

OS
    iOS
    Yes, they really do exist. Got 6 each, so I have 3 complete sets. I don’t know wehrte and why 🙄
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    When introduced at the bugged sac even they were only Bulwark. Now Onslaught and Will have been available also. You should have seen them before they were nerfed three weeks after their intro-so much more powerful than now.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    When introduced at the bugged sac even they were only Bulwark. Now Onslaught and Will have been available also. You should have seen them before they were nerfed three weeks after their intro-so much more powerful than now.
    Oh no I remember before they got nerfed. I missed out on getting them in the beginning, and yes I hated them. I may have even missed the second time they came available cuz I was away or something. I was pissed.

OS
    iOS
    There's another dungeon that drops them.. can't recall which.. Gangland? Airstrip? Labyrinth?... Somewhere though.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I paid real cash to earn them at the time before the nerf. When it happened I almost quit the game. Buyer beware.

OS
    iOS
    What was the original effect of Primordials?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    What was the original effect of Primordials?
    Here's the thread introducing them:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ght=primordial
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Has anyone got any Primordial drops? I was very excited when I saw that they were rewards, because I don't have any, but I didn't have any drops whatsoever. I'm half way throgh the 400 runs and no sign of talis... I'm only able to auto duel the Hard, but even when I manually do the Madness, i don't get the damn talisman... Are they really that rare, or I'm very, very unlucky?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by teys285 View Post
    Has anyone got any Primordial drops? I was very excited when I saw that they were rewards, because I don't have any, but I didn't have any drops whatsoever. I'm half way throgh the 400 runs and no sign of talis... I'm only able to auto duel the Hard, but even when I manually do the Madness, i don't get the damn talisman... Are they really that rare, or I'm very, very unlucky?
    It's completely random. Someone gets a full set in 200 runs and someone goes up to 500 for a single talisman. They drop frequently on insanity, i have several sets so i didn't count but i'd say 5-8 dropped in my 500+ runs.
    Lower difficulties drop them less often too.
    Member of Jomsvikings