Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by teys285 View Post
    Has anyone got any Primordial drops? I was very excited when I saw that they were rewards, because I don't have any, but I didn't have any drops whatsoever. I'm half way throgh the 400 runs and no sign of talis... I'm only able to auto duel the Hard, but even when I manually do the Madness, i don't get the damn talisman... Are they really that rare, or I'm very, very unlucky?
    Sounds kind of unlucky. I've gotten 19 or so from 1,388 runs. They do tend to drop in bunches from what I noticed.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Sounds kind of unlucky. I've gotten 19 or so from 1,388 runs. They do tend to drop in bunches from what I noticed.
    I got 3 in about 1k runs

OS
    Android
    sometimes it seems, things drop the more the less you need them. I got my BHE yesterday and received 3 complete sets of primordials as well - Toons that can wear them are running out, as I already had 4 sets before that event started.

OS
    iOS
    lol looks like you got ours too..

I got 2 from 700 runs, helped me complete a set so i’m happy.
    Aviv-2226

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SyTreXx View Post
    lol looks like you got ours too..

I got 2 from 700 runs, helped me complete a set so i’m happy.
    Doh, if only we could trade or give away stuff. I already had a few complete sets from way back, so I could've helped you out.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Damn, guess I'm unlucky... Well, now that I know that the event is not bugged, I'll actually focus again on the dungeon, try more Madness and Insanity and hope to get a full set...

OS
    iOS
    Here's the thread introducing them:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ght=primordial
    Thanks, so from what I can tell they just included more effects in the pool. Funny, I was just thinking Primordials could use a buff to the pool of effects

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Thanks, so from what I can tell they just included more effects in the pool. Funny, I was just thinking Primordials could use a buff to the pool of effects
    Good original question.
    I was wondering the same thing, since I started about the time they were nerfed.
    I think now they just give Critical strike, Perf. Immunity, Ascension, or Perf. Immortality.

Here's a pic from that thread by Stormseye, and a comment by Yup.
    For anyone else wondering, these 2 screenshots explain it all.

Name:  Scott Gunner.PNG.png
Views: 351
Size:  1.30 MB
    Name:  20191209_211854.png
Views: 320
Size:  134.6 KB

I only use Primordials in lower gauntlet levels.
    They should update them to be 5 tali set.... that would make them useful again.
    Last edited by Bakura; 12-11-2019 at 04:18 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Originally they granted the entire team at least 3 yellow buffs for 2 turns at the start and inflicted at least 2 negative buffs for 2 turns at the start on enemies..... then each turn, they'd repeat more yellow buffs for 2 turns, more silver negative buffs for 2 turns... (but the first set of buffs still had 1 turn left).... so essentially, unless you removed them a team could easily have each and every yellow buff available on the entire team for the entire battle and the enemy could have each available silver debuff on them the entire battle... then.. they nerfed them. Which was good.

Just my opinion, but I think they function well as they currently are.... they won't sway a battle in themselves like they originally did, but they do offer a boost/debuff which can help.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I was told some players were actually using the sandworms, since the primordials were so powerful.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around