OS
    Android

Tips from more experienced players?

Don't know if it's correct forum to ask this, but I'll ask anyway.

Hi, I played LotB for a while now, but never really got into all of it's systems. I mostly played events and in the meantime progressed through cosmos stages. So I thought that i should try out arena(tried it before, but just for daily quests and without dedication) and learn those systems that way. Problem is, i got even more confused...

Best I got is Warlord I. It was one time, and since then I usually pull of Warlord V. The thing is, i don't understand more often than i would like what's happening during battle. I look what talis enemy team has, what skills those characters have, and follow buffs/debuffs that are applied, yet still sometimes my whole team can die to a single attack despite nothing(as far as i could see) suggesting it should happen(ex. attack was to single target, no talis to influence that, no debuffs on my team to make it happen or buffs on enemies) or other crazy things(ex. eddie didn't ressurect despite having perfect immortality and nothing that would take it away during killing blow(no res block either)). Can't provide exact details tho, it was some time ago.

In all of this, I would love someone to clear this out for me. For start, if someone could see my roster and give me some clues as to what characters(and talis) to use and why i would appreciate that.

Username: zeregzesis-8799

My relics are:
    Health lv.5
    Magic lv.1
    Special lv.1
    Attack lv.2
    Defence lv.1

I have ~8k spare IC, but i heard that relics can make PvE harder, so i haven't bought more.

OS
    Android

Take with a grain of salt, I'm a mid-level player.

You have 8,000 Iron Coins? Max your global Health and Fury. Then one level each Def/MR, then Atk/Mag, repeat until all IC spent. Relics cannot hurt you, max them out.

Level up your Werewolves, S. Shinobi, Onyx Son, W. Lilith. You need Gunners, the Gauntlet has class-specific hurdles-- can't have a weak class. Gauntlet will earn Talismans and IC. Get IC and max relics. You have great Eddies, Skill Shard your best Eddie from each class. Go by this guide: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ddie-tier-list!

In general, get the best 6-set talismans you can, and shard up your best characters that can wear them. Build your team around wearing ALL of the best Talismans you have.

When your whole team dies in a single attack, you probably got hit by "additional damage"

Gunner Minotaur and Assassin Hierophant are usually one-shotting teams in the Warlord class. Both of these characters attack one character, PLUS deal "additional random damage to all enemies" based on certain conditions, which can stack up insane damage. If they have "critical chance" and land multiple hits, oof.
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-05-2019 at 10:40 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Swap the Vipers to W LoL and the Orbit to Alexander. Put a Singularity set on Madam or you could also use Sentinel Onyx Son. Starfire set on Assassin Werewolf. You could also use Alchemist since you have no way to cleanse negative silver effects. Magus Crimean Soldier is also good with Greed and Warlord. If you are in a Clan then you could get Warlord. That should do ok in your Arena tier.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 12-05-2019 at 11:06 PM.