Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Viking Eddie with passive?

OS
    iOS
    Whoever wins the Awakening poll, I hope it's not a Gunner or Assassin. There's been a disproportionate amount of those classes being awakened and it's pretty tough on the 3-star evolution shards.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Saturday December 4th?
    Fixed, thanks!

OS
    iOS
    Does anybody else find it highly problematic that the one toon on the list that still gets regular play is leading the votes for awakening?

Prisoner gets used despite the fact that he mainly exists for his passive - and when they fix singularities next week, he'll probably be used even more.

When was the last time any of you pulled out your Corrupt General (not counting in Gauntlet)?

I hope people will put some consideration into voting for a toon who actually needs a boost - not just voting for their favorite already-useful toon.

$0.02

OS
    Android
    Conversely, wouldn't it be nice if the Prisoner actually had some useful skills in the current meta? That he still gets used, but only for his Passive, is a problem of sorts.

But, yeah I get what you're saying.

My two cents is-- it better NOT be one of the two toons that are locked behind 3,500 frontier coins. I actually voted for the Prisoner defensively, to prevent this. What I actually thought was, Icarus would be cool.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Awakened Witch Doctor anyone? No?
    Damn I love that toon. Hits like a truck and with only a couple of negs he can one shot almost anyone. His passive is also pretty good. Still use him sometimes, in or out of gauntlet and he got me through most of the higher levels of LoL and BNW when I was newer.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Yeah Witch Doctor would be cool

OS
    Android
    I think it would be good to have an awakenable Magis Eddie, 5* of course, Magis Eddies really aren’t holding their ground these days.
    The current dungeon task brought that one to light for me. It would be good to awaken King Ed or Seventh Son Ed and while we’re at it can we have a T3 cosmic to suit the said Awakenable Magis Eddie please?

That T3 cosmic for Cyborg is awesome to say the least...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Great guide really enjoyed it. I voted for Musashi. Need a sword swinging Awaken character. and yes I bought him bc frankly he never dropped for me and was glad I could. I also liked the chart for the new event for DEC showing the breakdown of what you can get. Please keep that up. It will definitely enfluence how I spent my snowflakes fragments.

OS
    Android
    If we could vote based on nostalgia, I would choose carriage rider, because he was my first good Eddie when starting the game. Another character not on this list would be alchemist. Choosing from the characters on the list, my first choice is prisoner and second choice would be Redan. Prisoner needs a better power skill other than seal. It has its uses, but he is a weak single target hitter. I like the Redan character but don't see her used much anymore.