Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Its thier way of trying to make players play all aspects of the game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Damn, so Eternity Eddie has been dethroned as the Arena Reward Eddie and has been replaced by this new Thor Eddie! Looks like he could be interesting. Also, I guess singularities are being nerfed in favor of Necropolis' new passive?
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 12-06-2019 at 05:08 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoW View Post
    Proud of my fellow clan mate Azagthor! Shout out to Frogs of War, and the Romero's Legion for the immeasurable experience in the game and tips, Candidates to the top Clans in the upcoming event
    What a lovely surprise to wake up to! Thanks for the kind words everyone, I hope you find that guide useful. I published it a bit early, wanted to get the basics out quickly to help people with the BNW current. I'll be adding more things to it, so feel free to add you own favourite tips, tricks, and character/talisman combinations into the comments there. The more information the better

Loved the interview with Disco too, very informative! Can't wait to see what teams he puts together with the awakened sandworms
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Its a great guide and thor eddie i wonder will we see odin and loki join him

OS
    iOS
    Saturday December 4th?

OS
    Android
    Eddie's got a new Hammer

"He is going to be a long term chase goal for most players"
    Translation: every week only the Top 3 players will get him or the needed fragments. More and more players will be unbeatable in Top rankings, so less and less people will play PVP.

What about giving EVERYBODY the chance to destroy these boring Top Teams with all the same lineup?
    We need new counters for: Labyrinth-Toons, Dark-Lilith-Lucifer-Werwolf-Van Helsing Teams.
    In the top rankings same and same teams are used: boring!
    More balancing pls!!!
    What about limitations on PVP (class or level limit) changing every week?

PS: what about an attack/skill ignoring ALL shields and immunities to break through the walls? Thor-Eddie could be the one...
    Last edited by URock; 12-06-2019 at 10:52 AM.

OS
    Android
    Devs, please make Thor-Eddie possible for every Player...

OS
    Android
    As someone with thousands of SoW to burn having not played Arena much for months (it's surprising how quickly they build up as event/sac rewards) I'd be happy to have something else to work towards in the Arena. The new "Spend SoW to buy Talisman Soul fragments" feature was also appreciated for the same reason :P
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Eddie's got a new Hammer

"He is going to be a long term chase goal for most players"
    Translation: every week only the Top 3 players will get him or the needed fragments. More and more players will be unbeatable in Top rankings, so less and less people will play PVP.
    Interesting, I read this as being the top three get him/fragments this week as an initial leg up to a future way or everyone earning small amounts of fragments (e.g. between 5 and 50 per week depending on Arena rank, working towards a 1000 fragment total or similar). Maybe I'm being optimistic but having something that is ONLY available to the top three seems a bit extreme even by the current standards.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Guess we’re gonna have to wait a week for the Asgard event