OS
    Android

Singularity Tali Broken?

Ok in the arena and trying to disable passives. Character has singularity tali on. From the description it is supposed to grant immunity to all allies to this AFTER the first round.

Now is it my imagination or is it broken? Cause with me going second in the fight.. removing all buffs from the opposing team and then using sent heriophant to disable passives it is not working.

OS
    Android
    They give you Immunity at the first turn, then anti-passive-disable. However, they are broken and they are about to be fixed, you can read more here: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...hars-Talismans
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    thanks.. missed that.

OS
    Android
    Now they are completely damaged. Passive/perfect disable lands even if you wear them and have immunity active…

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    Now they are completely damaged. Passive/perfect disable lands even if you wear them and have immunity active…
    I can second that,too... All the above mentioned bugs are a huge pain for the gameplay.

Also, Moonchilds passive still exists after the child is dead, making no character use power moves etc.

Lucifer's silver cleanse passive is not working at all times, even if when there is no passive disable on top of his head. When he especially will not cleanse is always after the death of Major Malakov.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    They are really broke right now. I had a W lol with Vipers inflict Perfect Disable AFTER his initial attack.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    There's also some mechanism that is reflecting LOADs of damage when it shouldn't be reflected.

I killed a Van Helsing yesterday wearing Labyrinth and Echo.. and he reflected enough damage to wipe out my my entire team, which was all at full health. Only other enemy on that team was Moonboy, also wearing Labyrinths. Neither Van Helsing, Moonboy nor Labyrinths are supposed to reflect anything.

The AI is still determining the winning team.. only now.. it simply doesn't bother hiding it and wipes out the side it has determined should lose.

.. and teams are "cleansing" when they shouldn't be... All logic or predictability has been essentially removed and the AI does whatever the AI wants to do. I've had more "Draws" in the last 2 days than in the prior year total.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-12-2019 at 09:46 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Dark Lilith's after death active passive?

OS
    iOS
    She wouldn't reflect damage to her own team... basically my Moonboy hit the enemy Van Helising and Moonboy... killed Van Helsing.. suddenly my entire team is wiped out as if due to a damage reflection from Starfire talismans or something... but there were no Starfire talismans in play. This has happened on more than one occasion.

Also Moonboy v Moonboy... only ONE SIDE is restricted from using power/fury moves.. which side... that's a coin toss.

The Prisoner now does NOT disable passives at start (even when there are no Singularity talismans). My hidden secret.... up until this last update the Prisoner disabled passives at start (without any buffs showing) and completely ignored Singularity talismans if the enemy team had them somewhere. I used that exploit effectively Now..The Prisoner doesn't do anything regardless of whether any enemy is wearing Singularities or not.

Dark Lilith seems to hit like a f'in Mack truck in every battle against any characters wearing any talismans.....

I jsut don't understand why there's zero predictability. It should be possible to determine the reaction/moves/damage dealt and incurred, based upon the character and the talismans. Especially if you have the characters and are familiar with them. But that's not at all possible because shit don't do what shit's supposed to do.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-12-2019 at 10:36 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    ... suddenly my entire team is wiped out as if due to a damage reflection from Starfire talismans or something... but there were no Starfire talismans in play. This has happened on more than one occasion.
    I don't keep super good track of what effects should be in place, but I have noticed an unusual occurrence of EVERYBODY DIES. Several turns into the battle, and WHAMMO, everybody--both teams-- wiped out in one attack.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic