OS
    Android

brilliantly stupid idea for talisman

just thought of something that would potentially be fairly simple to be implemented and would make life a LOT easier when selling talisman and also when trying to put them on characters.

Wonder if it would be possible to alter the artwork for the talismans to have a letter(s)/abbreviation/word on the background to indicate what flavour it is. For the assassin its either S or B for gunner would be W,O,B and so on and so forth.

OS
    Android
    Not a bad idea! Letters might look a little messy, but might be possible to have some visual information in their designs. Could also have some way or showing more many are needed for the set-effects to work. The cosmic talismans are an example of this being done well, you can tell at a glance if they are T1,2,3, and what colour they are.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    I think the sentiment here is in the right place. There's a lot of room for improvement when it comes to inventory management. There are loads of quality-of-life improvements we would like to shift our gears towards once the most critical bugs and issues are taken care of.

If anything, I would like to see small icons to indicate the sub-type of each talisman at a glance. It could save time having to inspect each talisman to find out which will match the desired stats of any given character. For example, a "skilled" warrior talisman could feature a little plus sign, sword, shield and sparkly shield (haha) in the corner to indicate that it offers HP, ATK, DEF and MR. Then again, this could make the icons seem too cluttered. More robust search and sorting systems would probably be best.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    More robust search and sorting systems would probably be best.
    A "clear all" talismans from a character is desperately needed, and totally straightforward. Conversely, "equip all" would necessitate input parameters. (All that are Maxed, all of a Subtype? All that are "sorted together"?)
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    If anything, I would like to see small icons to indicate the sub-type of each talisman at a glance. It could save time having to inspect each talisman to find out which will match the desired stats of any given character. For example, a "skilled" warrior talisman could feature a little plus sign, sword, shield and sparkly shield (haha) in the corner to indicate that it offers HP, ATK, DEF and MR. Then again, this could make the icons seem too cluttered. More robust search and sorting systems would probably be best.
    I like this idea, but avoiding visual clutter is always important.

Somewhat related, but it's only since I've been messing around with editing together images for my guides that I noticed talismans icons feature a scale texture. According to the lore, talismans are scales right? The Clairvoyant explained it to us at one point... not dragon scales, but scales of some giant beast or something wasn't it?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I know it will take time to develop a new interface. But it would help immensely if we get a slider to move characters and talismans faster in the meantime instead of swiping endlessly.