OS
    iOS

Yin/Yang Talismans applying to whole team

Yeah, so these talismans are causing the whole team to gain the immunity effects against doom, dark ghost, and other effects. That's kinda bullshit.

Edit: seems like this may not have been this case, there was one specific battle where it seemed like it did.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 12-07-2019 at 05:22 AM.

OS
    Android
    I can confirm it gives protection for whole team - usually after first turn.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    That's kinda bullshit.
    Replace "kinda" with "major" and you're right on target.

Additionally, somehow VHE manages to revive allies - WHILE HE'S STUNNED - including allies who died with permadeath or with Dark Lilith's passive on. WTF?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    Replace "kinda" with "major" and you're right on target.

Additionally, somehow VHE manages to revive allies - WHILE HE'S STUNNED - including allies who died with permadeath or with Dark Lilith's passive on. WTF?
    The arena bugs are very frustrating indeed. And these days it looks like there are more than ever. It's a bummer when you've a nice strategic advantage working during a battle and you lose because of a bug. I've also had bugs benefit me as well and turn thing in my favor. I'd still prefer fewer of these bugs as overall it can be more frustrating than anything. I could list a bunch I've seen but I'm sure they're very well known among the active arena players. I've even seen them here or there when I played the daily arena battle mostly.
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong

OS
    Android
    I have a couple questions though. Does it happen fighting a specific character (or set of characters)? Is it when the opposing has a certain talisman equipped? Or is it a side effect because the character it is equipped to has a passive that affects all characters and its piggy backing along with it?

I haven't seen this happen myself but would love to see if it is duplicatable. Cause if you had this equipped to one of the characters that does provide team immunity to one of those effects it might spread to the rest of the effects. And if so it would be a lovely exploit until it gets fixed.

OS
    iOS
    It seems to occur specifically when the Yin/Yang is on Assassin Werewolf.