Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

terrible soul drop ...

hallo guys i want to ask why too terrible drop rate i summon 100 rare soul and only 1x5* that means 1% for 5 star the drop rate is terrible and this wasnt the first time. but this time i decise to upload this
    Last edited by annouvis25; 12-08-2019 at 07:40 PM.

OS
    Android
    I believe it is only a 1.5 % drop rate for 5* so that wasnt to bad of a pull. I once dropped 175 R/A souls with no 4 or 5*. I have seen 3 5* drop in a stack or rare souls. It really is RNG. If you dropped 10 souls and pull a 5* that would be a 10% drop rate. If you drop souls long enough you get use to being disappointed. Event souls are even worse if you are going for the event toons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by annouvis25 View Post
    hallo guys i want to ask why too terrible drop rate i summon 100 rare soul and only 1x5* that means 1% for 5 star the drop rate is terrible and this wasnt the first time. but this time i decise to upload this
    Yep, in the soul screen, click the (i), it will show you the odds of each type of soul. In general, you can expect 1 5* for every 100 regular souls. But for that you also get epic and then mythical soul frags, which improve your chances in the long run.

Keep grinding my friend!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    A drop-rate buff wouldn't be unwelcome, especially for older characters.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Think about this way... You got a lot frags for Epic Souls, wich will give you frags to Mythical Souls. If you get a 5* from a Rare Soul is a huge bonus... Not only that, by sacrificing all the toons, you fill the Vortex really fast, wich wil give you a lot of souls!

OS
    Android
    It's a weird observation but I have found that the best day to summon souls is Wednesday I don't know if this is a like an algorithm thingy but I've always had the best luck on Wednesday

OS
    iOS
    Mythical Souls are not much better, all the times (yes, 100%) that I have opened one, I've got a dup Eddie. And I have counted and my probabilities were 4:1, I mean, there were four times 5* toons I didn't have against the ones I already had, so I might be the most unlucky guy with that.

I don't believe it is "seriously" a RNG distribution... When the FotD fragments started I opened a rare soul and I got a FotD Eddie, when the VHE came out, I got a Vampire Hunter Eddie, and so on... so I think that someone really has his/her hands behind those probabilities.
    Also, it has happened to me that I have lost connection just after it opening 10 rare souls, I see the toons, then the phone crashes, I restart, my souls are there again, I reopen the souls, and I got exactly the same 10 toons. C'mon!!!
    If it's really random, the only explanation is that the RNG is generated at the moment when you get the soul, not when opening them.

OS
    iOS
    I have seen several times where the system crashes after I open souls and when the system restarts it is always exactly the same souls. The Devs have said that the character is generated when the soul is opened, but I've seen that happen several times so it makes me question what is happening.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Character is generated when the soul enters BoS. You can try shutting the game on purpose when you drop a soul before you press all the ok buttons, no matter how many times you open a same soul it will always be the same result.
    If a soul enters your BoS before a new toon is released you will not be able to get it from that soul. Frags are not counted in BoS tho, so if you keep the soul unclaimed you will be able to get that new toon from it when you claim it.
    Last edited by Mateja; 12-10-2019 at 04:42 PM.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    If a soul enters your BoS before a new toon is released you will not be able to get it from that soul. Frags are not counted in BoS tho, so if you keep the soul unclaimed you will be able to get that new toon from it when you claim it.
    Wouldn't that would mean each individual soul is a separate data-point the game has to track? Rather than tracking how many of each item, it would have to record what each soul contains. Would perhaps be more likely for it to instead track whatever rng value was used when you open a soul, to re-use if the summoning gets cancelled for whatever reason?

I've not experienced it myself yet, but I'm sure people have been able to pull new characters from old souls. It's possible everyone who got a werewolf before the Halloween event started earned those souls at the same time?
    Azagthor-0732