Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Towerfall (Gauntlet) - Complete Challenges for Quantum Talismans + MORE

Name:  Towerfall-Gauntlet-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 4339
Size:  340.2 KB

Complete specific challenges in the Gauntlet for valuable rewards!

From now until December 22nd at 4PM PT, complete event challenges in the Gauntlet to earn rewards such as Cosmic Evo Materials, Talisman Soul Fragments, Ironite and more!

You can also earn a full set of Quantum Talismans by completing class-specific Gauntlet Battle event challenges!

Quantum Talismans are purple Talismans with a 6 set effect. Equip them to take 40% Reduced Damage. These talismans also Transform Beneficial Effects into their Golden versions for 2 turns at the start of your turn. They also allow you to deal 6 additional hits of damage to targets that have Labyrinth Talismans equipped after each action.

Finally, we have a few deals available to help your Assassin survive the battles ahead!

• We have 2 Assassin Gauntlet Packs on offer in our Limited Offers store in the Cosmos! The Assassin Soul Pack provides Ironite, 5⭐Purple XP Shards, Rare Assassin Souls and an Assassin Legendary Soul to fill in and power up your team! The Assassin Talisman Pack provides Ironite, 5⭐Purple XP Runes, Skill Shards and a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with the Angel set-effect!
    • Grab the Towerfall Cosmic Pack! Each pack contains 1 T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Void set-effect, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
    • Grab the “Quantum Talisman Finisher Set”. If you are having trouble collecting all 6 talismans from the event challenges, you can buy 2 Quantum talismans for Ironite.

OS
    Android
    Quantum =\
    I was hoping for Valhalla
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Thank goodness, an event I can finally and completely "ignore". I'll still do my normal gauntlet battle up to AA but none of the rewards are good enough for me to bother with this event. After the phone killing of the last two events this will be a nice break for my phone.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    It’s a shame this has become a recurring event, honestly. Not that it’s difficult or anything but the amount of talisman swapping is just ludicrous and a pain to deal with. And the fact that both the event and the gauntlet reward talismans are ones that have already been given out on several occasions is not helping. Just got Moonchild as well so I’ll see how much I’ll bother with this one.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    No Moonchild fragments as rewards = skip.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Can anyone tell me if you really use this set? This is the fourth I get, but to be honest, I find it useless.

Any character that benefits from it?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    Can anyone tell me if you really use this set? This is the fourth I get, but to be honest, I find it useless.

Any character that benefits from it?
    I use them occasionally on tough teams using lots of labyrithns. Works great against pesky gamblers or witches or set
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Ferryman works well with them because he cannot be doomed or dark ghosted.

OS
    Android
    Seems fairly straight forward. Unless I get super unlucky I should be able to finish my Quantum set this time, have two talismans from a previous event.

Update: I have significantly less Assassin characters than I thought. Good thing we've got two weeks! Will give me time to evolve a second A Football, or a Storm Eddie. At the absolute worst, I can buy an Eternity Eddie for Frontier Coins if needed.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 12-09-2019 at 10:47 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Couldn’t have given us better talismans?