OS
    Android

Check your gauntlet rewards!!

With the current gauntlet reset, I didn't get the wrong rewards as has happened in the past, I received NO rewards at all.......I sent in a ticket to hopefully get it resolved. Check your rewards, I'm sure I am not the only one....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMcKrueger View Post
    With the current gauntlet reset, I didn't get the wrong rewards as has happened in the past, I received NO rewards at all.......I sent in a ticket to hopefully get it resolved. Check your rewards, I'm sure I am not the only one....
    same here.

OS
    Android
    I didn't get the popup to claim the gaunlet reward but I still got the shards. You might wanna check the book of souls in case the same thing happened to you?
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    This oversight is like a sickness, one person has it then it transports over to another person

OS
    Android
    I did check my frag amount for moonchild, FFE, frontier coins and my brave talisman count, I didn't check the heroic soul fragments, so it's possible I did get the heroic soul frags. I know I didn't receive moonchild, FFE, talis and coins......as I would have enough frags for moonchild

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    I didn't get the popup to claim the gaunlet reward but I still got the shards. You might wanna check the book of souls in case the same thing happened to you?
    I checked. No new talis, no new moonchild frags.

The other prizes I really don't bother to count but those two are easy to check.