OS
    Android

skill shard achievement question

So, I got a bunch of skill shards, applied them, it got another one of those achievements for applying X number of skill shards to characters.

But then the next level of the achievement, doesn't seem right.

I got the 900 shards applied achievement, and then the next level is to apply 1000 shards to any characters.

But the progress bar shows 108/1000, and not the 908/1000 that I'd otherwise expect.

Is something weird going on there ?

OS
    Android
    Yes, there is a problem with the achievements goals. They roll over at a reduced rate. You may want to send in a ticket or wait for a possible fix. Many have noted this problem in other threads.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    So, it's still showing 109/1000 instead of 909/1000. Not aware of any fix.

Put in a ticket on Monday, yet to receive a reply.

I now have nearly 100 skill shards piled up that I am reluctant to apply to any of the new characters I have since I made this thread.

It is... just more irritation piled upon the irritation of server issues.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    So, it's still showing 109/1000 instead of 909/1000. Not aware of any fix.

Put in a ticket on Monday, yet to receive a reply.

I now have nearly 100 skill shards piled up that I am reluctant to apply to any of the new characters I have since I made this thread.

It is... just more irritation piled upon the irritation of server issues.

i have this problem with the gauntlet. I sent a ticket and I still don't have an answer

OS
    Android
    I have about 5 different things reset themselves in the achievements. This game stole tons of ironite from me with these server problems. Was hoping to get some much needed ironite from finishing achievements but everyone I do resets.

It's getting hard to NOT say:
    "this game sucks."

OS
    Android
    When we have to start to run after tech support, it's no longer an enjoyably game.
    I'm having counter issues also and I'm debating if I contact support or just quit.
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    iOS
    Don't waste your time, many tickets have been opened so they know it's a general problem. Maybe one day... they will fix it.

OS
    iOS
    It's probably like the team decks not saving.. people complained about it right away..for months.. took them 6 months to finally get it fixed.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I managed to unstick one achievement, the one about completing a number of gauntlet battles. It was showing 0/600. But earlier today, I got a notification that I had completed an achievement.

Had to close the game and reload it, and found that I had completed the 800 gauntlet battles achievement, and got the reward for it. It showed 801/1000 for the next achievement. But now it's back to showing 0/600. Bah.

Couldn't unstick the "clear tier in gauntlet" achievement, got stopped with my last assassin eddie in the last battle to finish AAA, tried it 6 times, lost every time, and only got to take a total of 3 actions in all 6 attempts, as the opponent got the first turn 5 out of 6 times. Only got first turn at the last attempt, and my 2nd character attacked, enemy counter attacks inflicted sleep on the others, and that was that. Meh.

Skill shard achievement still not right, now reads 234/1000. Used a bunch of skill shards to try and complete that stupid AAA gauntlet battle. Got the Oni Eddie though, from one of the souls I got from somewhere. So that's the silver lining in the cloud.

No response yet to my ticket. vOv