Thread: Quick question

OS
    iOS

Quick question

Hi guys!
    Just a quick question:
    Alexander or one of lords?(I got warrior) Or one of Egypt’s gods? Beast maybe? Cuz I don’t know. My bet is Alex but I might be in wrong.
    Help will be appreciated.

OS
    Android
    Please clarify what the hell you mean

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasidor View Post
    Hi guys!
    Just a quick question:
    Alexander or one of lords?(I got warrior) Or one of Egypt’s gods? Beast maybe? Cuz I don’t know. My bet is Alex but I might be in wrong.
    Help will be appreciated.
    Depends.

Alex is a very safe bet at this point. The LOL awaking charterers will need a lot of grinding and/or some cash...
    Egypt’s gods, were really cool, like last year and I do still use them in some situations.

Anyways some people are way better than me, in understanding the mechs of the game, but at least I did understand the quick question!
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    Alex Ed is awesome. I bought him with FC and 100% don't regret it.

In the past, I have also bought Egyptian Gods, etc. specifically to boost a weak class.
    If you're interested in Gauntlet, or event [certain class only] challenges.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    To Saints_sin:
    Yeah sorry, maybe I made that I bit confusing. I wanted to ask what character should I buy from frontier store, when I am able to buy Alexander Eddie or one of Lords of Light. I was wondering who is better choice. And if maybe I should buy one of Egypt god instead like Set or Osiris.
    Sorry for inconvenience.

To the rest:
    Thank you all so much. I think I will go with Alex he is one of most popular character in frontier dungeons teams.
    Last edited by Jasidor; 12-09-2019 at 07:15 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I think you'll be pretty happy with Alex Eddie.

He's very consistent right out of the box. The Lords of Light are quite good, but require additional time and investment to get them rolling. The Egyptian Gods are quite cool as well, but they're not quite as popular these days. I like Horus, myself.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    I think you'll be pretty happy with Alex Eddie.

He's very consistent right out of the box. The Lords of Light are quite good, but require additional time and investment to get them rolling. The Egyptian Gods are quite cool as well, but they're not quite as popular these days. I like Horus, myself.
    Yeah, I actually have Horus and I use “the ones with horn” talismans and it’s pretty good.
    Thanks again

OS
    iOS
    Talking about Horus, can we please reduce the stun rate on his basic attack.
    He constantly stuns all my team

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Talking about Horus, can we please reduce the stun rate on his basic attack.
    He constantly stuns all my team
    Yes it’s true but that’s why he is so good toon and so fun to play imo. It forces to have team that have immunity gainer. Maybe consider using alchemist or alchemy talismans when you see him on other teams. There are probably some characters that need nerf more than him.