Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I got my Freeze set to 5* the other day so I can't wait to properly test the Freeze set on the Sentinel

I'll also add info on the Gunner Bomber Boy then, but I don't have the character and my recs are guesswork (however, I can't update the title to include both :/ )
    He looks incredibly Multiple Attribute Dependent though: MAGIC for his Bomb, HP for his True Burns, DEF for his Decay... Also he has no use for SPECIAL despite being a Gunner.
    Probably give him 2 Fierce Iron Talismans for the red slot, and either Bulwark (for MAGIC and HP) or Onslaught (for DEF) type Talismans in the yellow one. Your best bet for blue Talismans are probably Power, as they up 3 necessary stats. Maybe he's a good char for Thief of Invisibility Talismans since he has no use for SPECIAL anyway.
    Last edited by Kardas; 10-10-2016 at 02:14 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I got my Freeze set to 5* the other day so I can't wait to properly test the Freeze set on the Sentinel

that's going to be amazing,i thought previously freeze augment 35% chances were based on perfect hit, now when i check back,it doesn't say anything about perfect hit. Name:  7.gif
Views: 410
Size:  2.7 KB

I'll also add info on the Gunner Bomber Boy then, but I don't have the character and my recs are guesswork (however, I can't update the title to include both :/ )
    He looks incredibly Multiple Attribute Dependent though: MAGIC for his Bomb, HP for his True Burns, DEF for his Decay... Also he has no use for SPECIAL despite being a Gunner.
    Probably give him 2 Fierce Iron Talismans for the red slot, and either Bulwark (for MAGIC and HP) or Onslaught (for DEF) type Talismans in the yellow one. Your best bet for blue Talismans are probably Power, as they up 3 necessary stats. Maybe he's a good char for Thief of Invisibility Talismans since he has no use for SPECIAL anyway.
    there are no other ways than that.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    I just got this toon to lvl 100 and got 2 health ward and 2 health overwhelming and 2 holy power talismans all max lvl. His basic attack hit between 4-8k depending on enemy type. Im almost at the brink of investing skill shards on this guy. Anyone that have done so before?
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    He is an AMAZING character.
    I am waiting for third Bomb Talisman for his full build (3 bombs + 3 energy).
    Btw, anyone knows where I can find Bomb Talisman?
    Add me: Moonchild-9889

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipMurray View Post
    He is an AMAZING character.
    I am waiting for third Bomb Talisman for his full build (3 bombs + 3 energy).
    Btw, anyone knows where I can find Bomb Talisman?
    What's a Bomb Talisman?

OS
    Android
    I have both sentinel and gunner bomber boy. I equip the sentinel one with 6 green talismans (mixed between ward and overwhelming because his damage also scales with DEF). The gunner has 3 freeze and 3 blind talismans.

I think they're pretty great pair, the gunner's decay skill can also consume burns. I usually combine them with Carriage Rider Eddie (wither skill has probability to lower MR and his fury can lower all enemies stats and raise your own) or Storm Eddie (his future skill can give smite debuff to enemies which raise the magic damage they receive). In the LoL dungeon, I usually add PDK or wickerdog queen for magic charge ability.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    What's a Bomb Talisman?
    Paralysis Talisman! I am sorry, it has BOMB as image on it.
    Add me: Moonchild-9889

OS
    Android
    I was curious about how Bomb's damage was affected by your MAGIC stat vs the DEF scaling, so I ran my Sentinel Bomber with 3 Freeze and my Mummy's old 3 Energy Ward set, and 3 Freeze and 3 Energy Overwhelming borrowed off my Alliance General.

Conclusion: Ward Talismans offer better damage potential than Mystical or Overwhelming Talismans. Pretty sure this also applies for the Gunner bomber.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I was curious about how Bomb's damage was affected by your MAGIC stat vs the DEF scaling, so I ran my Sentinel Bomber with 3 Freeze and my Mummy's old 3 Energy Ward set, and 3 Freeze and 3 Energy Overwhelming borrowed off my Alliance General.

Conclusion: Ward Talismans offer better damage potential than Mystical or Overwhelming Talismans. Pretty sure this also applies for the Gunner bomber.
    The best for Green bomber boy is 6 health mystical i think because damage is based on max Hp and Def
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I'm gonna try 3x Health (Ward) and 3x Freezing (Power) with my ABB. It'll be a while before I see results as I need a truckload of runes. 3x Paralysis (Ward) would be interesting to try.