Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Fudjo, I can also recommend 3 Energy Ward instead of 3 Health Ward. Along with 3 Freeze Power, that's my loadout with the Bomber Boy and it works quite well.
    He's good fun to bring alongside the Corrupt General. Energy Talis feed power to CG's Total War, and the Bomber Boy's Bomb gets extra damage from All Hail's MR drop. And the Bomber Boy has a heal available in a pinch. Oh and the burns are nice if you want to use Combust
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Hey, thanks for the tip! Sadly (and weirdly) I have only one Energy (Ward) talisman. Plenty of Energy (Overwhelming) though.

OS
    Android
    Wait, I just found 3 Energy (Ward) I stockpiled on a spare character!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Fudjo, I can also recommend 3 Energy Ward instead of 3 Health Ward. Along with 3 Freeze Power, that's my loadout with the Bomber Boy and it works quite well.
    He's good fun to bring alongside the Corrupt General. Energy Talis feed power to CG's Total War, and the Bomber Boy's Bomb gets extra damage from All Hail's MR drop. And the Bomber Boy has a heal available in a pinch. Oh and the burns are nice if you want to use Combust
    That is exactly what I have on mine though still trying to maximise the talisman's up...which is getting easier due to increased rune drops since last update - these drops were very welcome indeed and is the thing that has helped me the most of recent fixes!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android

Sentinel Allied Bomber Boy Review

Hello Troopers!

I have this player since the beginning of the game, I got it from a Legendary Soul that I bought when I started playing.
    I must admit that I hated him for a long time. But being a player taken as one of the best rewards of the Sentinels Souls I took the time to take it him to the maximum and now I want to share it with all of you.

At first, I recommend to all Latin Americans Troopers that they play the game in English, because many players have wrong skill description in Spanish. He is one of them.
    In Spanish, Bomb has a description that he deals a physical damge to all enemies with 45% chance to inflict up to 2 physical burn. Obviously, the first thing I did was fill it with Overwhelming Talismans. He was causing damage, but not what I expected.

After playing the game in English and realize that he causes magic damage, I changed the Overwhelming Talismans for Ward Talismans. That was better a lot!
    But if you want to have a powerfull player I recommend this:

If you see his stats you can see that he has more MR than DEF, even though he needs more DEF. This seems to be somewhat unfortunate, but it can be beneficial.
    In the 3 green slots I use a set of 3 Blind Talismans, 2 Ward and 1 Mystical, because blindness stays on enemies for 2 turns while paralysis only for 1 turn. This allow you more control of the battle.
    And in the other 3 slots I use a set of 3 Power Paladin Talismans, because this talismans increase the magic by 20% of the MR.
    With this combination he causes the most possible damage, I assure you.
    He do 4675 damage to Angel of Pain (Magus) five stars level 90, 4168 damage to Sentinel Soulless Demon five stars level 90, and 3231 damage to Warrior Soulless Demon five stars level 90. I belieave that this is awesome!
    In my opinion it is better to use Paladin Talisman than another one talisman because this causes a great increase in the magic of this player due to its high MR stats.

This way they will have this stat:

HP: 10295 + 17007
    ATK: 233
    DEF: 664 + 456
    MAGIC: 631 + 1783
    M. RESIST: 983 + 342
    SPECIAL: 238

This stats is from my player evolved to five stars, lvl 100, and with the talismans that I recommended.
    Now I just have to improve their skills.
    I hope it works, for me it works and I'm happy with him.

Up the Irons!
    Last edited by PabloGF; 01-11-2017 at 04:19 AM. Reason: I added the statistics
    PabloGF-7650
    Clansman Eddie - Shaman Eddie - Trooper Eddie
    Fear of the Dark Eddie - Pharaoh Eddie
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Mystic Eddie - Seventh Son Eddie
    Soldier Eddie - Tailgunner Eddie
    Beast Eddie - Eternity Eddie - Vampire Hunter Eddie

All Characters Are Level 100 /w Talismans & Skills Maxed

Here is the soul of a man,
    Here in this place for the taking.

OS
    Android
    I actually never even considered a damage loadout for the Bomber Boy. I'll add your Talisman loadout to the main post, thanks!

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Thanks to read my review!
    I worked in this player for a long time.
    If you want more damage you can use 3 Power Paladin Talisman and 3 Ward Blind Talisman to get more magic attack, but this way you lose DEF and you are more vulnerable to the physical attacks of the Warriors.
    Is your choise and the way to use the player in your team.
    PabloGF-7650
    Clansman Eddie - Shaman Eddie - Trooper Eddie
    Fear of the Dark Eddie - Pharaoh Eddie
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Mystic Eddie - Seventh Son Eddie
    Soldier Eddie - Tailgunner Eddie
    Beast Eddie - Eternity Eddie - Vampire Hunter Eddie

All Characters Are Level 100 /w Talismans & Skills Maxed

Here is the soul of a man,
    Here in this place for the taking.

OS
    Android
    I've been testing my Sentinel Bomber again, this time comparing 3 blue (Power) and 3 green (Ward) Talismans versus 6 green (3 Ward and 3 Overwhelming/Mystical).
    The blues I used were Freeze and the greens were Energy Talismans.

I tested on Crucible of Pain Madness. My Bomber Boy is lv100 with all Talismans at lv50. No Skill Shards on him.

Compared to the green/blue Talisman loadout, the total green Talisman loadout did about 500-600 less damage against enemies. This shows that a higher MAGIC stat is still more important to damage compared to the HP scaling (DEF added to both loadouts is identical here). According to a previous post, MAGIC is also more important for damage than DEF.

Still, this provides an interesting choice: 3 greens and 3 blues is better for damage, but 6 greens will give you the better heal. See for yourself what you prefer with him.

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    So for the sentinal would 3 paralysis/3 freeze be an optimal setup? And is the general consensus that the sentinal is better than the gunner variant?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    So for the sentinal would 3 paralysis/3 freeze be an optimal setup? And is the general consensus that the sentinal is better than the gunner variant?
    Personally I run 3 Energy instead of 3 Paralysis. Really depends on what you're looking for. Blind is probably better than Paralysis in a PVE context though. If you're mostly interested in damage, run an Ascension or Health set with a Paladin set. 3 blue / 3 green seems to be accepted as the best damage-focused loadout, but 6 greens is still superior for the heal.

I don't know whether the Sentinel or Gunner is better. Sentinel's a 4* and Gunner's a 3*, which seems to point as the Sentinel being better but IDK. Sentinel is better at defensive support, while the Gunner is more offense-focused (especially in a damage over time team). Judging from their stats, it's hard to say, especially because Bomb scales off 3 different stats. Sentinel has about 1000 extra HP, and about 40 extra DEF, but the Gunner's MAGIC is higher by about 25 points. Once I bring my Gunner Bomber to lv100 I could check.
    Sentinel Bomber probably has better 1st turn damage due to his Passive's DEF buff, but Gunner at least neutral damage to all classes

Kardas-1158. Retired