Thread: Caesar is mad!

OS
    Android

Caesar is mad!

There was no FUNNY moment i have to admit. As I saw them live in Frankfurt, it was a very SAD moment. Paid 85 bucks for 40 minutes without hearing them say any ‘Hello’ or ‘Goodbye’ and no encore at the end. Very disappointing ...
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    Ok this dates back to the later 80's. In Montreal, Bruce starts talking French to the crowed. He says that it's makes over a year he didn't speak French and it's a little dangerous...

My Italian guitarist who was in Europe and saw them in Bercy, France a few months earlier, was like, Bruce is lying. I heard him speak French a few weeks ago!
    I was so mad that he dared lie to 18 000 souls! I didn't sleep to 2 weeks!!!! grrr

BTW, Bruce says that your city is the loudest he ever heard... We all know he's lying but we all cheer anyways! lol
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    iOS
    So we got at least two threads by now concerning the funniest moments of Maiden and the maddest ones.

Quote Originally Posted by EdManDan View Post
    There was no FUNNY moment i have to admit. As I saw them live in Frankfurt, it was a very SAD moment. Paid 85 bucks for 40 minutes without hearing them say any ‘Hello’ or ‘Goodbye’ and no encore at the end. Very disappointing ...
    See, the reason why I posted this is: I’m a great Maisen fan and I always wanted to see them live performing and as I heard they’re playing in Germany I knew I had to be there to witness it. No matter about the costs. And I was very curious and exited, of course. Then while listening and watching, more and more I got the feeling and the impression, they don’t do this for their fans anymore. I was more like doing it just for the money to be earned. That just made me mad about it because it felt as if they’re not having fun or enjoyed what they are doing on stage.
    Last edited by Caesar815; 12-10-2019 at 05:23 AM.

OS
    Android
    I don't get that impression at all, I first saw them live in Montreal for the World Slavery tour and loved it every minute, it was by far the best concert I had ever been to. (I live all about an hour from you EdMan, in the states though.) So fast forward a few years, and my son who is now 20, asks to go see them with his old man. We arrange to see them in Boston, and pick up my brother who lives in New Hampshire on the way, for the Book Of Souls tour. Again I loved every minute, Bruce was definitely having fun with the crowd, his microphone was troublesome at the least, and he just went along with, making a few jokes along the way. Just saw them again this past summer in Boston again for the Legacy of the Beast tour. Absolutely fantastic show again with all my old favs played....Maiden has always been worth the cost for me. KISS on the other hand, stinks live....
    Last edited by FredMcKrueger; 12-10-2019 at 05:34 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I am a new young Maiden fan and I saw them live twice. Once in Germany in Hamburg while the book of souls tour and once I Poland in Kraków while legacy of the beast tour. And i didn’t have impression that they are not having fun or just doing it for money. I though: Wow! They are rocking it! And the they seem to have much fun!
    That’s my opinion.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMcKrueger View Post
    I don't get that impression at all, I first saw them live in Montreal for the World Slavery tour and loved it every minute, it was by far the best concert I had ever been to. (I live all about an hour from you EdMan, in the states though.) So fast forward a few years, and my son who is now 20, asks to go see them with his old man. We arrange to see them in Boston, and pick up my brother who lives in New Hampshire on the way, for the Book Of Souls tour. Again I loved every minute, Bruce was definitely having fun with the crowd, his microphone was troublesome at the least, and he just went along with, making a few jokes along the way. Just saw them again this past summer in Boston again for the Legacy of the Beast tour. Absolutely fantastic show again with all my old favs played....Maiden has always been worth the cost for me. KISS on the other hand, stinks live....
    I agree Maiden always gave a good show. The several ones I've seen anyways... I was just poking fun at Caesar. As for Kiss, I never liked them and for some reason, Gene Simmons has a punchable face! lol
    EdManDan-3345
    (Bruce laughs)