Thread: I'm out of Gold

OS
    Android

I'm out of Gold

And by "out" I mean, under 10mil. Awakening Max Cyborg was pretty expensive, but besides that I don't know where it all went. I know there are transaction costs associated with leveling up, etc. but I didn't expect to get so low.

From Fudjo's Guide to Asset Management--
    Runes are going to be far and away your biggest expense for Gold. To fully level up 6 Talismans for a character, you'll end up spending about 2 million Gold.
    That must be where it all went.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Oof, those were the days
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I was at 50 million a few days ago. Today was upgrading talismans and for the first time ever ran out and had to farm a bit to finish one last talisman. Leveled a couple characters too, but really don't know how I spent that much.

OS
    Android
    I farmed Cosmos for a few hours today, and back above 10mil. I don't pay that much attention to gold, but apparently it's really easy to earn also.

OS
    iOS
    They completely jacked pricing up for some thing.. 1.4mil for a Cosmic evolution.. upgrading 6 Orbits from level 1 3 star to level 50 5 star will cost around 5.5Mil gold..

All this wouldn't be so bad if things like Cosmic talismans didn't have a sell value of ONLY 300 gold... why not at least 3k??? Considering the trouble to get them, they should be 5k T1, 15k T2 and 30K T3, minimum.

And yeah cosmic dungeons seem to be the best place to farm for gold...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Now would be the perfect time for a real good sac event. That would really help deplete any gold reserves many have saved. 20mm gold is not out of line for a good sac event. With all these talis sets and awakenables gold is becoming a scarce commodity.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Now would be the perfect time for a real good sac event. That would really help deplete any gold reserves many have saved. 20mm gold is not out of line for a good sac event.
    What cost are you referring to-- the cost to open the souls?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    The last big sac event cost me over 120M in gold as I really went to town to get characters I was missing which were what you got - can't remember which one it was but it was a few months ago I think. It destroyed my gold but I got loads of missing characters that were in heroic rotation and were part of the VHE event that was on around the same time. Worth it to get the characters but really only just got back to £50M last week and that gets hit hard as soon as you awaken or upgrade a cosmic! Ironite too is getting hit like never before as I try to farm LOL15 to get things awakened......I really hope they do go to town this xmas and give us some bumper events as what we have had so far has not helped our resources at all. Really could do with a an event where gold is big as well as ironite - other stuff I am fine for but these two could do with a nice event!

One thing that we are facing (though it is a choice) is that we have no time to just farm for gold - events on 24/7 sometimes in duplicate or triplicate and these all hit gold and ironite - I may need to take a view on things as still not willing to spend much at all on the game though to be fair the servers are night and day better than they were even just a week ago. So they are improving things a lot in terms of stability.

I would even buy some decent gold/ironite packages if I could but those cheap deals did nto last long and I was out for most of the day so missed them - likely I would have a bought a batch of those!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496