Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Today's Maintenance Mode and Event time extension

Hey everyone,

The game will be entering maintenance mode later today at 10:30am PT while we push a new update. This update will have Android and iOS players offline for a time. Apple may take longer to propagate the update and therefore have more time offline. In advance of this scheduled Maintenance Mode, we are announcing that the Cyborg Monday and Winter's Bounty events will be extended for 24 hours to help cover for missed play time, bringing the event end date to December 11th at 4pm PST.

Thanks for your understanding and as always,

Up the Irons!

Ceeg

[Edit: Added Winter's Bounty extension.]

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the heads up Ceeg. Is the Winter's Bounty event extended as well?
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 12-10-2019 at 05:35 PM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Yes please extend the bnw. Event 1 day as well. I was hoping to get a final 20 battles for the zone achievementsnwhen I get off work, and the maintenance will keep me from completing.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Ceeg. Is the Winter's Bounty event extended as well?
    Both events have now included in the extension with consideration of any potential delays. Thank you~
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Excellent, thanks Durandal!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-12-10-13-39-07.png
Views: 614
Size:  71.9 KBtick tock Tick Tock TICK TOCK
    isle of Avalon!
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Nice. Just opened a Ravens Loft key and was 2 runs in. If I complain will they refund my key LOL? Kinda hard to check Twitter and Forum when the game forces you go grind non stop to get anything worthwhile.
    An in-game message would be nice. I was just out selling talismans and such, and didn't see any red message at the bottom.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the extra day, maintenance caught me off guard, came here to see what was up , I usually don't do the Forum thing but this one is actually pretty informative and helpful and damn funny sometimes

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Nice. Just opened a Ravens Loft key and was 2 runs in. If I complain will they refund my key LOL? Kinda hard to check Twitter and Forum when the game forces you go grind non stop to get anything worthwhile.
    An in-game message would be nice. I was just out selling talismans and such, and didn't see any red message at the bottom.
    They actually had a red banner that appeared when you opened the game; and was there like two hours before the upgrade

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    They actually had a red banner that appeared when you opened the game; and was there like two hours before the upgrade
    Right, but if you don't exit the game you see nothing is my point. Been in there for 5 hours surprisingly with no need to start it. When they charge 250 FC for a freaking key you really shouldn't need to reboot the game every hour to make sure it's not about to lock you out for 6 hours. Guess I'll just have to restart before every key.