Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Singularity talismans are broken after the update, they don't prevent passive disable.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Highace View Post
    Actually, when farming LoL XV today, I did happen to get one yellow 5* awakening shard. So they do at least exist, it’s just that their droprates are probably even below 1%.
    Well that is good news I guess. Wonder if they changed things because I have done probably 600 runs of XV and never seen one 5 star of any color drop. Did see some colorless 5 stars but that is it. I only have one fully awakened toon and it was thanks to a lucky pull of 3 gunner 5* awake shards from souls and I bought the other 2.

OS
    iOS
    3 runs CRASH... 3 runs.. CRASH.. 3 runs.. CRASH.. yeah great update folks.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Underwhelmed by Thor Eds artwork... He really looks like he needs a sandwich or at least someone to talk to about his anorexia. Viking Ed LOOKS wayyyyy more powerful, although he isn't.

I see 5 star awakening runes drop every once in a while in LOL 15.. they aren't going to ever drop in LOL14... and you do have a higher chance of getting them from awakening souls than from farming. I was converting all awakening frags to souls.. and managed to get enough for just about everyone.. until I am now down to only assassin awakenables.. so now I'm buying the 1k frag packs for assassin since that's all I need.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-11-2019 at 03:29 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Disco bug is back.
    I wonder how the band feel about having an enduring disco...
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I got...2200 snow fragments. Where you get the other 8k from? Did you farmed this shit?
    See.. what they did was allow people several days to farm BWN.. they they pulled data for the average number of frags users had.. then set a price several thousand above that.. So it is reachable IF you had been farming the past week without knowing why or how many frags you'd need.

The clearly priced AFTER the event started.... There's no feasible way anyone can earn 8000-9000 frags in 1 or 2 days... especially since the app crashes every few runs.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    New Coalgiver list. Congrats to all!

Attachment 7178
    no way no way no way no way!

Brynhild had that wonderful Clairvoyant cosplay, and Deathbat has that incredible effect guide. Afraid I don't recognise many of the other names?

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The clearly priced AFTER the event started.... There's no feasible way anyone can earn 8000-9000 frags in 1 or 2 days... especially since the app crashes every few runs.
    Love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but 10k for a month-long event doesn't seem that high? Was pleasantly surprised it wasn't something like 25k again! Will obviously depend on how many farmable sources they give us before the end though.

Nice to see Procyon added to regular souls. His fragment event was running when I first started playing. Is that roughly the standard time-frame for those fragment event characters being added to the BoS?

Some good bug fixes listed too.

Thor and Gunnr look like very long-term goals, and will be competing with other weekly items in the clan store. Happy you've pushed back the next two clan phases to focus on server improvements, but imagine they'll include new ways to get more blood tribute items when they release. Unless you want to increase the daily jackpot amounts between now and then
    Last edited by Azagthor; 12-11-2019 at 03:56 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    yeah.. I still think they priced after the BNW event started... I realize it says 32 days for the soul in the store.. and honestly forgot about the possibility of there being more events to earn more frags.. but.. without knowing what's to come its difficult to think they will be overly gracious. They've traditionally proven they prefer to take up ALL a person's time if they can.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Can't read this! Too small on mobile phone! Useless!
    Maybe you should go get your eyes checked?
    Azov is best girl =W=

Domingo-9948

OS
    iOS
    It usually takes a month or 2 for fragment characters to appear in the BOS