Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Finally some common sense and delaying Clans prioritizing bug fighting and Quality life. Thank you guys really! Keep it up!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    In the near future many players will get Thor Eddie, so more and more PVP battles (Thor vs. Thor)will lead to draw and they will take endless time to finish.
    Is this the right way?
    Today many players think: yeah...I want him so much!
    Tomorrow: meh...every team in top rankings is using him!

Just a thought...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    New Coalgiver list. Congrats to all!

Attachment 7178
    To be on the Coalgiver's list is a really nice christmas present, really appreciated!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    To be on the Coalgiver's list is a really nice christmas present, really appreciated!
    And well deserved! Like a few others on the list while I read some names that I have never seen before!?

About the update:
    Great to see the souls now in a more meaningful order in the BoS! Should have been like that from the start! Now we just need to get rid of the keys as they deserve their own "book of keys"
    Bugfixes are always welcome, but after playing some pvp battles I have seen many old and new bugs, neverending story right?
    Especially singularities seem strange now, somewhat bugged. They were introduced bugged, then changed in a way that the first round is treated differently and the tuning description reads as if they would have worked as intended in the beginning? I really don't get it. But I have seen passives being disabled without showing the PD icon and stuff like that. I would recommend to not "tune" things that work "properly" and to focus on stuff that is really broken.
    Also I really recommend a rethink of the comeback of passives and talis passive skills after a character is revived. Basically I think none of these should work after revival, but that's maybe just my opinion.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Silly question, but I´m really curious about why Thor Eddie has Skills related to Number of the Best? shouldn´t be better lighting/Storm/somethingshinny? Maybe in the game history he cames to fight against The Beast or Lucy?

OS
    Android
    What is the correct duration on the Frozen Wasteland keys? Many reports of 2 hour limit now instead of 8 hours. If that is intended, then multiply my key count by 4.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    Silly question, but I´m really curious about why Thor Eddie has Skills related to Number of the Best? shouldn´t be better lighting/Storm/somethingshinny? Maybe in the game history he cames to fight against The Beast or Lucy?
    What?
    Are you talking about the names of his skills or what his skills are doing?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    What?
    Are you talking about the names of his skills or what his skills are doing?
    They just changed the Compendium and updated his skills, He´s fury, for example, was "Hell and Fire" with The Beast trident as Icon, and if inflicts Flames among other stuff (if I remember correctly) also another movement was "Face of Evil" again with The Beast face as Icon. But nevermind someone updated the website hahaha xD

OS
    Android
    They just changed the Compendium and updated his skills...But nevermind someone updated the website hahaha xD
    So...the beast returns as Thor? and now he's hiding his real face?
    That must be LOKI EDDIE

OS
    Android
    They just changed the Compendium and updated his skills, He´s fury, for example, was "Hell and Fire" with The Beast trident as Icon, and if inflicts Flames among other stuff (if I remember correctly) also another movement was "Face of Evil" again with The Beast face as Icon. But nevermind someone updated the website hahaha xD
    Gunnr has been updated too, with the correct abilities. She looks quite useful, healing on a basic will work well with Warlords. Golden version of Trap though, unless it works slightly differently, wouldn't that be more difficult to trigger than the regular version?

Thor has some interesting abilities. Killing off your team-mates to trigger death effects before bringing them back. First time we've seen Perfect Cleanse. All the 9 stuff is certainly thematic, and makes him awfully powerful.
    Azagthor-0732