Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm joking, because you startet to do so, or is this no joking?

OS
    Android
    New Coalgiver list. Congrats to all!

Name:  Screenshot_20191210-130556_Legacy.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  683.1 KB
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    New Coalgiver list. Congrats to all!

Name:  Screenshot_20191210-130556_Legacy.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  683.1 KB
    Can't read this! Too small on mobile phone! Useless!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I got...2200 snow fragments. Where you get the other 8k from? Did you farmed this shit?
    Yes, needed talisman upgrade junk after I broke out my wallet for talisman packs. Well worth it for me since I was missing so many.

OS
    Android
    i want Coalgiver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahahaha

OS
    iOS
    More Awakening characters released, and more coming. Upper floors of Lord of Light run 30-35 Sands of time per run. Drop rates for high level materials not justified by cost to run. There needs to be a serious decrease in price or serious increase in rewards. Or, have alternate ways besides LoL Dungeon to get them. But right now it’s not worth the ironite refills to play LoL Dungeon. For now, game just seems play to collect and bench Awakening characters. Hopefully this bottleneck on Awakening resources will be addressed soon. I do like the Awakening characters, just want to be able to Awaken some!

OS
    iOS
    [QUOTE=RobG-9641;114598I do like the Awakening characters, just want to be able to Awaken some![/QUOTE]

It all comes down to the colored 5 star awakening shards. There is literally no way to get them other than awakening souls or paying 1000 awakening shards for each one. They don’t drop anywhere. I understand these are long term goals but with all of these dungeons now, if we even had a measly 1-2% chance of seeing one of these drop it would help. It sux to have to run these levels hundreds or even thousands of times and never get thrown a bone for your efforts.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    It all comes down to the colored 5 star awakening shards. There is literally no way to get them other than awakening souls or paying 1000 awakening shards for each one. They don’t drop anywhere. I understand these are long term goals but with all of these dungeons now, if we even had a measly 1-2% chance of seeing one of these drop it would help. It sux to have to run these levels hundreds or even thousands of times and never get thrown a bone for your efforts.
    Actually, when farming LoL XV today, I did happen to get one yellow 5* awakening shard. So they do at least exist, it’s just that their droprates are probably even below 1%.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    It doesnt seem to be much of a problem for many to awaken toons. Just go in the arena and see how many team that dont contain maxed toons. I do believe they hit a real money generator in awakenable toons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20191210-191946.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  395.7 KB

When can we buy things more than 1 by each purchase......is really annoying.