Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    Hey, all! Quick question: how do you get the 50K for the Ultimate Sacrifice? I've packed it with 5* Eddies and still it only comes to 38K or so.
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu316 View Post
    Hey, all! Quick question: how do you get the 50K for the Ultimate Sacrifice? I've packed it with 5* Eddies and still it only comes to 38K or so.
    This thread Thread: Sacrifice 101 - (Help Me Complete) was last updated a couple of years ago, but still looks basically accurate.

5-star Eddies that are NATURAL 5-stars (you never needed to evolve them) are worth 11,250/10,000. 4-stars that you evolved to 5-star are worth only 4,500/4,000 essence. (At level 100)
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-11-2019 at 09:54 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    This thread Thread: Sacrifice 101 - (Help Me Complete) was last updated a couple of years ago, but still looks basically accurate.
    Thanks, my friend! Much 'ppreciated! Looks like I'll be missing that little event challenge this time around. Shoot.
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082

OS
    Android
    Thanks, my friend! Much 'ppreciated! Looks like I'll be missing that little event challenge this time around. Shoot.
    I lacked the ironite to grind to get Stranger Ed but 6 cyborgs filled the sac meter aaaaaaall the way up

Though I DID buy Charlotte frags around 3 hours before this event went live. Daresay, I was not amused
    Last edited by Hartacus; 12-12-2019 at 12:04 AM.
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    Android
    I splurged on Stranger Eddie. I'm a sucker. But, man, about those Char frags, how sad is it that the Golden Rule for this game is this: do not spend, buy, upgrade, promote or anything else with anything unless you're getting paid for it! lol
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082

OS
    iOS
    Skill shards add more essence as well.. if you can spare them.... At a certain point skill shards aren't as rare and you can easily load 5 star characters with skill shards all destined for sacrificing. So if you are close.. and need jsut a little push to reach a tier.. and have an extra skill shard.. put it on the character you are going to sacrifice.

Example..

5 star Cyborg at level 100 / not awakened / No skill shards = 11250 Essence
    5 star Cyborg at level 100 / not awakened / Max Skill Shards (30) = 20850 essence
    5 star Cyborg at level 100 / Awakened 1 time / Max Skill Shards (30) = 20850 Essence (Awakening him does NOT increase his sac value)

These three Cyborg Eds alone total 52950 Essence.

Some essence value depends on class as well.. i.e. 4 star Gunner or Assassin Eds, powered and evolved to level 100 5 star, are worth 4500 essence.. but a 4 star Warrior, Sentinel, or Magus Ed powered and evolved to level 100 5 star is only worth 4000 essence.

Then there are 3 star Eds which never even reach 1k essence no matter how much you evolve them.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-12-2019 at 09:14 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Inventory I believe
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Beddie is correct. Inventory.
    Thanks guys. I have so many dungeon keys, it's been awhile since I bought one. It used to be that they opened on purchase.
    So, the ones for FC, do they go to inventory too?

You don' t have to have but 4 regular 5* and a 5* heart and some 4*'s.
    Because of the evolution event, I powered up all the sac toons, and in the pic below, they were exactly 50,000 essence/Ultimate.
    The problem was the game froze, I had to exit out.
    Upon reboot the achievements reward popped up.
    As far as the Ultimate & Vortex rewards, I can only guess.
    It did show a bunch of SS, gold, ironite & 15 Alchemist frags.
    I have no idea what else dropped.
    First time that ever happened. The game is sooo buggy nowadays.
    I used powered up 4*'s so I can save the other 5*'s for the real sac event.
    Name:  Screenshot_20191211-202130.png
Views: 524
Size:  761.7 KB
    This first pick shows the toons used for the Ultimate. They are all powered up, but the bug shows S. Onyx at lvl. 1.
    Name:  Screenshot_20191211-202238.png
Views: 564
Size:  862.6 KB
    The bug started showing them all at lvl. 1, I even removed them, and it still lit up.
    I'm pretty sure I got the rewards, but still..... I don't like chancing such resources.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Thanks guys. I have so many dungeon keys, it's been awhile since I bought one. It used to be that they opened on purchase.
    So, the ones for FC, do they go to inventory too?
    Well, I answered my own question.
    *Purchasing Dungeon keys for FC opens them immediately.
    *Purchasing Dungeon keys for IC goes to inventory.

Hey Devs, can you make it so purchasing keys from anywhere goes to inventory?
    That way in events like this we can spend without having to immediately grind.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    It also depends on WHICH key....

For example the Eternal key won't auto-open the dungeon regardless of where you purchase it from...... but the Labyrinth key will... or something like that. It's terribly inconsistent.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    *Purchasing Dungeon keys for FC opens them immediately.
    *Purchasing Dungeon keys for IC goes to inventory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It also depends on WHICH key....
    For example the Eternal key won't auto-open the dungeon regardless of where you purchase it from...... but the Labyrinth key will... or something like that. It's terribly inconsistent.
    I noticed there were some keys in the Clan store today. Anyone know if they go into inventory or auto-opened? Not prepared to run any of them at the moment, but wouldn't mind being able to stock one or two for later.
    Azagthor-0732