Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I also just set Coalgiver as my defense.

Nice to have a way to get a set of the Valhallas, but some of the event missions are terrible - especially Arena with basics only and 150 Frontier Dungeon battles! Doing an ultimate sac outside of a sac event also feels very wrong. But yeah, we all know, they really like to make their players suffer. At least we have the option to substitute one of the bad missions by buying 1 talli with ironite if it turns out you can't or don't want to do one of the missions.

The rest is ressource draining and "inviting" players to spend a lot of money...lovely christmas time in the freemium winter wonderland. Indeed there have been times when the game was more enjoyable.

Good luck and have fun everybody!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    "BONUS: The Top 3 players from this week’s Arena as decided at the December 14th Arena reset will make significant progress towards this character:
    1st Place will receive a level 1 5⭐ Thor Eddie
    2nd Place will receive 750 Thor Eddie Soul Fragments
    3rd Place will receive 500 Thor Eddie Soul Fragments"

Would have been nice to know this at the beginning of "this week's arena" and not after half it's runtime...

OS
    iOS
    Same old same old really and that is fine. I am OK with this event I think - looks fine and nothing unusual. Thor looks like a monster! Quite fancy a set of Valhalla's - look powerful for sure. Using basics only will be a pain in the arse for sure. It always is so come folks put up your xmas defences - I have mine up....Coalgiver plus some characters of xmas past....! Think it is the first time I ever used the Elf!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Put a lonely Speed of Light Ed up..
    Good luck everybody on getting those 50 basics

And in regards to the overall event, o well.. we knew it was coming right?
    Every 3 month we get a spend event, so I just save up for that.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Those currency packs were a joke.. sure 99¢ is a good price.. but is 100 ironite really worth that??? I'd think the value would be around 0.01¢ per.. not 1¢ per. According to the $99 ironite purchase for 4k ironite, that would put the value at roughly 0.4¢ for 1 ironite. So for 99¢ they should have returned ~300 ironite. Although math is NOT my strong point, it seems they are horribly inconsistent with how they value their own currencies.
    some math, just as FYI.... 4000 ironite / $100 = 40/$1. Those gambling bonus packs in the store were, as a base line, 60 ironite minimum for $1 with a good chance of more than that. They were a very good deal (as far as buying pixels and 1's and 0's is a "good deal"). The best value (strictly Ironite only, ignoring any other items included in the purchase) that I have seen was the Mythic Cosmic Talisman pack on sale for $55. It included 3500 ironite which works out to be 63.6/$1

Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    "BONUS: The Top 3 players from this week’s Arena as decided at the December 14th Arena reset will make significant progress towards this character:
    1st Place will receive a level 1 5⭐ Thor Eddie
    2nd Place will receive 750 Thor Eddie Soul Fragments
    3rd Place will receive 500 Thor Eddie Soul Fragments"

Would have been nice to know this at the beginning of "this week's arena" and not after half it's runtime...
    Everyone was made aware if this on December 5th.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ember-5th-2019

Asgard has come to the Arena!

Some exciting news to start us off regarding our next Arena run (December 7th 4pm PST/ 12am UTC to December 14th 4pm PST/ 12am UTC). By reaching the top of the Arena leaderboard, you can net yourself some electric new rewards. Those who climb their way to achieve Bronze and Silver status will receive special fragments towards summoning the all-new Thor Eddie. If you somehow manage to take the top spot, achieving Gold status, you’ll receive the thunder-wielding, hammer-slinging hero right away! This Eddie will be properly introduced to everyone next week with the Asgardian Assault event. He is going to be a long term chase goal for most players, so this upcoming Arena run is a big deal! The top 3 players will receive their rewards AFTER the end of the Arena run. Without further ado, here he is!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EdManDan View Post
    Like URock posted on an other thread... and had me pissing my pants!

Thor Eddie is such overpowered.
    He could only beaten by the next Eddie to be announced:
    His brother...LOKI EDDIE. He will be playing tricks on Thor.
    Loki Eddie can only be beaten by the very next to be announced Eddie:
    HULK EDDIE!
    Hullk Eddie can only beaten by...oh...wait...now it's getting too complicated for me.
    Here are some news about Hulk Eddie:
    He can only be beaten by: Thanos Eddie and his Infinity-Stone-Toons

Next Eddie will be announced by Marvel...

OS
    Android
    Weak defence set!
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    It looks like the Gangland dungeon does not count towards the Event Challenge (Win Frontier Dungeon Battles). Is it not considered a Frontier dungeon? Which dungeon works?

OS
    Android
    Lord of Light XI-XV counts towards both the LoL/BNW and Frontier event achievements.

OS
    Android
    Frontier achievement stopped for me at 116/150 and will not go further. Tried Frozen Wasteland and LoL, neither would count. Frontier LoL does count for LoL achievements.
    Member of Jomsvikings