Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    some math, just as FYI.... 4000 ironite / $100 = 40/$1. Those gambling bonus packs in the store were, as a base line, 60 ironite minimum for $1 with a good chance of more than that. They were a very good deal (as far as buying pixels and 1's and 0's is a "good deal"). The best value (strictly Ironite only, ignoring any other items included in the purchase) that I have seen was the Mythic Cosmic Talisman pack on sale for $55. It included 3500 ironite which works out to be 63.6/$1

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ember-5th-2019
    I thought that ironite for $1 was a good way to top off with all the grinding I've been doing. It said limit 5, but I got 6 and decided it was a trick to get me to try it 100 times so I stopped LOL. think I got 1 of each of the other 2 but nothing special came out of it.

OS
    Android
    Thor Ed's ability to perf. stun all enemies for 9 turns.

Better have someone who is immune and can cleanse silver from allies!

The lull between events is the main time to work on long term challenges, but sucks when just 2 days before I blew most of my ironite maxing LoL's and running through the LoL dungeon 4 keys worth.

I did several of the event challenges just right before the event. "D'oh!"
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    The overlap with the extended BNW event makes it worth to play some more rounds of BNW. Still it is a bit odd that snow frags drop in random patches of 5 or 10, independent of BNW level - this makes no sense.

Somehow I missed these cheap 1$ offers in the shop you guys are taking about! Where did they come from and why are they gone already?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Most of these challenges are no big deal. I don't love spending frontier coins early but this time I just grabbed one of the Egypt characters I had missed. Getting an ultimate sacrifice is easier than ever thanks to Awakening Souls (Well, that and the seven Cyborg Eddies I got out of the dungeon event).

As far as Arena goes, I usually like to set up a themed defense of non-OP characters rather than just one Eddie. Something fun that's hopefully a nice break from the endless Alexander/Charlotte/Ferryman/Raven teams. This time I've got Pharaoh Eddie and 3 Anubi.

But damn, that 150 frontier dungeon runs is a real bitch. No matter how you go about it, that's a lot of ironite.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Somehow I missed these cheap 1$ offers in the shop you guys are taking about! Where did they come from and why are they gone already?
    Same here, and I pretty much check every corner of the game everyday.

If I ever saw anything in this game for 99 cents I probably assumed it was 99 dollars.

Just like if I was dieing of thirst while crawling through the desert and looked up to see a bikini model with and an ice bucket of beer coming towards me ........ I would have to assume I was delirious. 😎

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    This event feels pretty pleasant to me, no need to hurry and almost all challenges appear like a daily job - well, 150 frontier dungeon runs seem a lot. Probably I will throw in a frozen dungeon key - as far as this will work... at least one dungeon did not fit to the challenge, so I hope, this one will do.
    Rewarding the "final" talisman for that ultimate sacrifice feels like "oh no!". I saved some 5* for the coming sac event (I hope, there will be some cool rewards worth waiting for ), but I think I will throw them in anyway.
    Will that Valhalla Talisman be a good equipemt for BHE? No idea, which "Yellow spot" toon I should use for it.

Nevertheless this is a nice comfortable six day challenge, that does not need you to be online 24 hours.
    The free gift rotation is some nice stuff, thank you for this! But why did these 0,99€ packages not last at least one day? As I entered the game yesterday in the afternoon there had been none of these goodies. But well, as far as I am not running out of ironite at the moment, this does not hurt really bad

OS
    Android
    This is a "skip" event for me. I spend IC, FC, etc. as needed. Not grinding 150 dungeon runs unless I have a specific objective. LoL runs are expensive, BNW we just beat to death. I'm not doing any sacrifice until a real sac event, later this month (soon, I hope). I hit a couple of these by accident but in general just farming Cosmos and running my troopers and daily challenges.

eta: using BNW runs to level up toons for evo event >>> sac event
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-12-2019 at 07:37 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Does anyone know if once I purchase the Eternal dungeon key for IC, does it open automatically or just goes to the key inventory?
    Trying to complete the IC achievement.

Name:  20191211_143800.png
Views: 423
Size:  120.5 KB

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Inventory I believe

OS
    Android
    Beddie is correct. Inventory.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)