OS
    iOS

Serious ironite issue

For those of us who can’t afford to buy ironite whenever we please, watch out! Recently I tried to refresh my arena lineup, with 46 ironite mind you. As I have an iPhone 5 SE and I was upstairs in my house, connectivity was a little on the fritz. I waited for my connection to proc, and the error message for when the game can’t access your WiFi showed up. I clicked okay like usual to try again, found my arena page wasn’t refreshed, and the game had ate 20 ironite. Later while running raven’s later, I was forced to revive. I try, having 26 ironite to spend, wait for my internet, error message, try again, and get denied since the game took the 25 ironite but prevented me from reviving. At this rate the game is turning into an arcade cabinet that eats your quarters and malfunctions on startup. Beware!

OS
    Android
    And yet they claim this is only an issue with the arena refresh. Good luck on getting your ironite back. They refused to research and refund my ironite when I told them I had experienced the same.

P.S. It's almost never worth it to revive during a lost battle. Especially with that little ironite.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Free 150 Ironite

Click this link:
    https://noddingfrog.us12.list-manage...7&e=5fc9441729

OR

Enter this code:
    38URJ-4EGXR-NBQCB

Merry Christmas