Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Please help with 3* Evo Runes--explain

What are colorless Evo runes for? I would have thought that they would be used to awaken a cosmic creature. Nope--they require yellow. Why do I even want these Evo runes, and why do I keep getting them? Yet, I cannot find any 3* blue evo runes. Where are people finding these? Are they in any frontier dungeons? I was able to farm Gangland for Yellow 3*. But the only blues that I see come from Blue LOL once per week, and the drop rates are totally crappy.

OS
    iOS
    Frozen Wasteland drops most colours I believe and is easy, cheap to run, and open for ages

OS
    iOS
    Evolution takes BOTH colored AND colorless evo stones. I.e. 4 star to 5 star......

Awakening... only needs the colored evo stones.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Evo Runes or Evo Shards? Evo Runes are for talismans, Evo Shards are for characters.

Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Frozen Wasteland drops most colours I believe and is easy, cheap to run, and open for ages
    Frozen Wasteland drops all six types of 3* evolution shards, but it's not good for the blue ones. It is best for Purple, Green, and Red 3*. Can read more about that dungeon HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Evolution takes BOTH colored AND colorless evo stones. I.e. 4 star to 5 star......

Awakening... only needs the colored evo stones.
    I think the first awakening step, from 5* -> 6* required 100 colourless 3* shards too right?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I think the first awakening step, from 5* -> 6* required 100 colourless 3* shards too right?
    That's right, you "only" need 100 of those to go to tier 6. Then, every time you will need more colored ones 25, 50, 75, 100... plus some additional awakening material
    Evo runes are needed to upgrade level 4 Talismans or Cosmic.

OS
    iOS
    So it is true then that there is no good place for 3* bricks other than LOL. I spent 650 sands of time and got ten 3* blues yesterday.

OS
    Android
    I think that they should increase drop rate of colored evo shards in regular LOL dungeons and move colorless evo shards only to the cosmic LOL dungeon. I see no point in playing cosmic LOL dungeon especially when all the drops from that dungeon can be earned elsewhere.

OS
    Android
    Horus, various dungeons are the best place for 3* shards. It depends on which dungeon you play for what colors you want. Ravens dungeon drop 2 with each battles. Awakening souls are a good source for three * and other awakenable materials.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Horus; what level LoL r u playing on? i get a lot of 3* both colored and not when playing on Lvl X, also if ur really hurting for some and have ironite to spare u can get a evo pack in the store from time to time for 475 ironite, also if u got awaken souls thats another easy way to get a lot of 3* colored evo shards as i've gotten every color when summoning them and they're easy to get.Name:  SmartSelect_20191215-132140_Legacy.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  729.7 KB

Razgriz-1173
    Last edited by razgriz; 12-15-2019 at 08:28 PM.

OS
    iOS
    The particular 3* brick that is so difficult to get is blue. None of the Frontier Dungeons drop Blue. (They drop other colors. I have a brick load of red, green, colorless, and purple). I do Level 10 on the weekly blue LOL dungeon. I'll play it again this week and hope for better drop rates. I don't have that much iron rite to spend for 6 of those bricks. My basic point is that clearly there is a problem with drop rates of that particular color brick.