Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I've been grinding LoL X, actually getting decent 3* yellow bricks. Only 8 SoT, no FC required, about 15-second runs.

I'm wiped out on Yellow after maxing Cyborg Ed, and Awakenable Prisoner is coming.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I stick t LOL X or Frozen Wasteland for 3 star bricks.... it's slow... but other than buying them.. whatcha gunna do?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    i'll try the magus LoL when it comes up this week to see how many i get from drops; i know i've been saving mine till i get the magus LoL so i got enough of them for the 1st 2-3 lvls, good luck wensday

OS
    Android
    i've been focusing on assassin and warrior but its been an uphill battle for them and gold mostly gold due to the ridiculous amount of $ for each awakening Name:  SmartSelect_20191215-224209_Legacy.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  365.7 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    What are colorless Evo runes for? I would have thought that they would be used to awaken a cosmic creature. Nope--they require yellow. Why do I even want these Evo runes, and why do I keep getting them? Yet, I cannot find any 3* blue evo runes. Where are people finding these? Are they in any frontier dungeons? I was able to farm Gangland for Yellow 3*. But the only blues that I see come from Blue LOL once per week, and the drop rates are totally crappy.
    This is what i earned over a full 8 hours in the Frozen wasteland. The full 8 hours, uninterrupted cost me 2500 SoT and gave me the following bricks:

Name:  Frozen rewards.png
Views: 169
Size:  31.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Frozen Wasteland drops most colours I believe and is easy, cheap to run, and open for ages
    Frozen wasteland is atrocious for BLUE and YELLOW, excellent for the other colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Evolution takes BOTH colored AND colorless evo stones. I.e. 4 star to 5 star......

Awakening... only needs the colored evo stones.
    For awakening, from 5 to 6 requires colorless (as someone else has mentioned) Here is a handy chart I made for myself when I was maxing all of my characters. This chart does not address the increased costs for Beast and Cyborg. They require 10 5* colored (instead of 5) and also require over 13Mil gold for the final awakening (instead of over 10Mil) and finally, they require 6 of the "special" shard (instead of 3)

Name:  Awakening Requirements.png
Views: 235
Size:  29.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    So it is true then that there is no good place for 3* bricks other than LOL. I spent 650 sands of time and got ten 3* blues yesterday.
    This is the general rule for farming 3* bricks. Obviously, take this with a grain of salt. I understand some of these dungeons are either too hard, or too cost restrictive for everyone to just farm them as needed for whatever materials they want. All other considerations aside, this is the best option for each of the materials. I will list the sources in order of preference (drops most often to drops least often):

Purple: Infernal Dungeon; Labyrinth/Airstrip; raven's altar/Frozen wasteland; LOL X
    Yellow: Labyrinth; Airstrip/Gangland; Raven's Altar; LOL X
    Red: Frozen Wasteland; Gangland; Raven's; LOL X
    Green: Frozen Wasteland; Raven's; LOL X
    Blue: Raven's; LOL X

Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    Horus; what level LoL r u playing on? i get a lot of 3* both colored and not when playing on Lvl X, also if ur really hurting for some and have ironite to spare u can get a evo pack in the store from time to time for 475 ironite, also if u got awaken souls thats another easy way to get a lot of 3* colored evo shards as i've gotten every color when summoning them and they're easy to get.
    Razgriz-1173
    NEVER EVER EVER purchase those packs. In fact, generally speaking you should never buy anything that costs ironite except SoT refills. There are exceptions obviously, but even then the exceptions are a bad deal that may be necessary, like the 10 packs of event souls. They shouldnt be bought, but if you are close to getting a character, or if you are willing to spend enough real cash to get enough ironite to buy all the 10 packs required to "earn" the character from frag drops, then it's an acceptable purchase. The best use of your ironite will ALWAYS be buying more sands of time to run more dungeons to farm for more materials.

Oh and hands down (again, assuming you have a team strong enough to run it) best place for farming gold is night city madness, words of warning. you will earn 21,000 gold per 8 SoT run, it takes (me) about 15sec per run, and you get 4* talisman drops which can be sold for additional gold (or obviously kept if you want them)
    Last edited by Natasmai; 12-16-2019 at 01:33 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Good information here. I think I will see how I do Wednesday and in the meantime focus on leveling up other LOL's where I have a crapload of bricks. I am so far behind on the LOL/Lilith/Lucifer event because I spent a lot of resources leveling up Wicker characters. Mistake, even though they can be quite valuable.

OS
    iOS
    I spent 330 Ironrite to get 1320 Sands of Time in LOL X. For my efforts, I received a total of 30 three * blue bricks. That's about 3000 Ironrite to get the 200 blue bricks needed to awaken from level 4 to level 5. Seems like an insanely expensive step. And the does not include the 6.25 million gold that costs.

OS
    Android
    I ran a whole Frozen Wasteland key and this is what I got on average returns:
    • 3* Bricks: 50 each - red/green/purple, 3.75 each - yellow/blue --per mega refill
    • Also, 585k gold, 93.75 Epic frags (from Rare souls), 1.25 skill shards --per mega refill

This is doing 30-second runs (strong farming Eddie). I was able to run 4 mega-refills.

eta: I must have made an error on the skill shard count (?) others report more
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-18-2019 at 06:35 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic