OS
    iOS

1* Purple Evo Runes

I have 16 1* purple evo runes since I was a kid, waiting to use them in really important Talisman upgrades, but they never come!
    I have been playing all levels of Garden of Dismay without success, I got loads of 2 and 3* evo runes and also 1* blue runes.

Where is the best place to get that? In the help they say underworld, and I have seen that it's only at normal difficulty. Any specific level that you know?
    I have many purple talis waiting to be upgraded.

OS
    Android
    Hoping someone will have a definitive answer for this! The purple 1* ones are my rarest too. For last week's BNW event, I spent most of it in Dismay 1-3 trying to get them. Got plenty of blue ones, but the purples didn't drop often.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    This lack of Purple talisman 1* evo runes is a real pain. For me is a real bottleneck, have brand new (and first) sets of reaper, labyrinth, and eternity that I cannot evolve to 4*. Have plenty of 2* and 3* purple evo runes, that's illogical!! Tried to farm brand new world (they seldom drop in lvl.2-3 but it's the highest drop rate i've found), or in the number of the beast mission (normal or hard, since madness drops 2* runes)... i can get 1-2 1* runes from a whole refill farming in either of these locations. I find it ridiculous, after gathering a team that was able to farm the labyrinth or infernal dungeons, and finally collect the talisman sets... now I should farm cosmos locations with 3* characters to evolve them??

Possible solutions: the first is obvious, increase drops of 1* evo runes, maybe in skull quests have some random 1* 20x rune drops, or even in the dungeons that grant the 3* purple talismans. The other solution is just award 4* talismans.

The problem of lack of 1* evo runes is also there for other colors, except green and blue, at least for me. I have hundreds of 2* and 3*, but just a handful of 1* green or purple, and currently sitting on zero 1* purple, while i have 200x 2*.

OS
    iOS
    GOD level 1 - 4.. don't go higher.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Yup

I just tried running game of death lowest difficulty, 1 refill: 3x 1* purp evo runes. Which is higher compared to other locations
    Still, I find it ridiculous... there should be another way of fixing this stupid bottleneck, at least something that does not involve grinding these levels on lowest difficulty.

OS
    iOS
    I do not disagree with you

I'm in the exact same position for ALL colors. I have suggested they drop low star items in some of these dungeon grinds. I mean, if they expect you to spend all your time grinding special dungeons where's the time to grind for other things.. and the drop rates are horrid in the standard dungeons... then there's the whole blue/purple or yellow/green issue... but.. well..

Levels 3 and 4 seem to be the sweet spots for 1 star colored runes. Just depends on the SOT you want to spend. I can usually pick up 6-15 with a standard 120 SOT grind.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-23-2020 at 08:49 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yup, ive been farming the BNW dungeons for 1,2* runes, used a mega refill and only got 6, the troopers respite yesterday morning was dropping 6 every 4 battles but now thats not even dropping any.... serious lack of lower end evo runes, seems this game isn't geared for newer players.

OS
    iOS
    It's all hit or miss. Things come in waves and nothing is ever really guaranteed to drop, except maybe gold.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I would suggest trying Game of Death on madness. I nearly ran out of of both the 1 and 2 star runes several weeks ago. I ran my troopers there and had a stockpile of both again after a couple of weeks