OS
    Android

Skill shard farming frontier dungeons?

Couldn't find any recent info on which dungeons drop decent skill shard amounts.
    A couple weeks ago I was getting tons of them, but I think that was from an event dungeon, probably the Bounty Hunter one.
    Working my way though Gauntlet and would really like to pump up some of my lesser used toon.
    At one point I thought I had a lot of skill shards, but at around 25 per Eddie they go pretty quick.

OS
    iOS
    Skill shards are, to me, the most scarce resource in this game. I got around 10-12 of them in the Frozen Wasteland dungeon, but the even is finished and maybe you ran out of those keys, another good place to get them is when you finish one vortex at the sacrifice pool, but that doesn't come every day either.
    Now I usually buy the 2 monthly shards that you can get in the store with gold, and another one that you can buy weekly with trooper badges, I also get one every week from the arena, and some others from here and there, but you can't really farm them, since the drop rate is extremely low everywhere.

OS
    Android
    Thanks, I have a few frozen wasteland keys and may run through those.
    I've got a bunch of souls saved up waiting on the sac event, should get a few Vortex fills from that.

OS
    iOS
    Yes skill shards are hard to come by. I have to pick and choose which eddies to fully shard. anyway if I remember right the trooper dungeon was pretty genarous on skill shard drops.

OS
    Android
    Best source is Sac events. I think "first run" of any dungeon will drop one.
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-12-2019 at 07:18 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Yeah sacrifices will give you more than anywhere else - tier 6 / 7 / vortex fills. So farm with characters and leveling/evolving in mind.. that'll be faster than farming for skill shards directly. Horde duplicate 4/5 star characters until you can fill the vortex or get a tier 6/7 sac.

Although the Cyborg dungeon (now gone) did drop them quite frequently - everywhere else seems to have very rare SS drops.

Also using Trooper Badges for the 2 SS per week rather than characters can help. Same for Iron Coins if relics aren't critical.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Thanks, I have a few frozen wasteland keys and may run through those.
    I've got a bunch of souls saved up waiting on the sac event, should get a few Vortex fills from that.
    I hope you didn't go there yesterday too early, there was some trouble and the dungeon was opening for only 2 hours, (that's what I read somewhere in the forum), but they fixed it last night to let it open for 8 hours again.