Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android

Fragment tab blank on Clans' Store menu

Under the Clan's store menu tab for Fragments, I've got nothing. It's totally empty. No graphics, text, nothin'. Before yesterday, it showed purchases that were available. Anyone else running into this?
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082

OS
    Android
    Stupid question, but did you buy the limit? It first appears "in chains" but next login it's just gone.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    Considering me, mate, not a stupid question at all! But no, I didn't. I think it's just me; I'm having all sorts of craziness happen since the server restart this morning. Went to buy Gambler Eddie, ended up with Angel Eddie. Spent IC on talismans, got some weird 2-for-1 thing, then the talismans disappeared. Grinding now with my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the info, tho! Didn't know the chains image would disappear. Just checked with my Nav fragments and yep -- he was gone (as you can tell, I buy a lot of stuff lol)
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082