Welcome Troopers, to this weeks Updates from the News Frontier!

It has been a busy week in the Studio, prepping for the Holidays, so it is going to be a short post today!

I am not a Number! I am Awakened!

First of all, let me thank each and every one of you who voted on an upcoming Awakenable character. It was an incredible response, and interesting to see who was voted on.

Name:  ThePrisonerConcept.jpg
Views: 1568
Size:  163.4 KB

The Prisoner was the people’s choice and has now been submitted to the team that will be Awakening him. Expect to see him in 2020!

We are also planning to curate a list of Eddies that will be available for the Community to choose from, in the same fashion. There are some Eddies that we have already targeted for special attention in the coming year, so give us some time to pull a list together!

Some updates in case you missed them otherwise…

Frozen Wasteland Dungeon keys have been returned back to the 8 hour timers as of today.

Don’t forget about your FREE DAILY ITEM in the Store! Implemented this week, it will be a random rotation of a free gift.

I hope your adventures into the Arena this week are proving fruitful, as the rewards for the top spots are ELECTRIC. 1st place after the end of the run will be receiving their very own Thor Eddie, with 2nd and 3rd place receiving Thor Eddie Fragments. Full details for this can be found here - https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12809-Asgardian-Assault-Complete-Challenges-for-Valhalla-Talismans-and-Thor-Eddie-Fragme

Some other Bug fixes and improvements over here - https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...cember-10-2019

Our Weekend Warrior, Durandal, is taking a break this week. But don’t worry, I have seen him testing a few more quirky teams looking for new ways for you to assert yourself in the Arena.

That’s it from me. Next week will be the last News Frontier post until the New Year, so I will make sure to leave you with as much information as you will need for the Holiday break!

Signing Off.

^ Ceeg