Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Updates from the News Frontier - December 12th 2019

Welcome Troopers, to this weeks Updates from the News Frontier!

It has been a busy week in the Studio, prepping for the Holidays, so it is going to be a short post today!

I am not a Number! I am Awakened!

First of all, let me thank each and every one of you who voted on an upcoming Awakenable character. It was an incredible response, and interesting to see who was voted on.

Name:  ThePrisonerConcept.jpg
Views: 1567
Size:  163.4 KB

The Prisoner was the people’s choice and has now been submitted to the team that will be Awakening him. Expect to see him in 2020!

We are also planning to curate a list of Eddies that will be available for the Community to choose from, in the same fashion. There are some Eddies that we have already targeted for special attention in the coming year, so give us some time to pull a list together!

Some updates in case you missed them otherwise…

Frozen Wasteland Dungeon keys have been returned back to the 8 hour timers as of today.

Don’t forget about your FREE DAILY ITEM in the Store! Implemented this week, it will be a random rotation of a free gift.

I hope your adventures into the Arena this week are proving fruitful, as the rewards for the top spots are ELECTRIC. 1st place after the end of the run will be receiving their very own Thor Eddie, with 2nd and 3rd place receiving Thor Eddie Fragments. Full details for this can be found here - https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?12809-Asgardian-Assault-Complete-Challenges-for-Valhalla-Talismans-and-Thor-Eddie-Fragme

Some other Bug fixes and improvements over here - https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...cember-10-2019

Our Weekend Warrior, Durandal, is taking a break this week. But don’t worry, I have seen him testing a few more quirky teams looking for new ways for you to assert yourself in the Arena.

That’s it from me. Next week will be the last News Frontier post until the New Year, so I will make sure to leave you with as much information as you will need for the Holiday break!

Signing Off.

^ Ceeg

OS
    Android
    Where is the Free item? I must be blind, because I look for it every time I'm in the store, and I've never seen it. Is it all the way at the far end of a tab you have to scroll through for two minutes to get to it??

eta: I was joking, but, yes, it is at the very end of the Event tab, when you scroll aallll the way.
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-12-2019 at 10:51 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    allllllllllllllllll the way to the right in the Event tab....

It really should be the first item on the left. But, well, I can see the argument for having the $$$ items as the leftmost items.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    I did a poll for eddies my self out of the original ones like cyborg here is what has came in so far it is open until 25th

https://strawpoll.com/xw3db6r8
    Ah yes, we saw this. Will definitely take it into consideration along with the other facets that we have to consider when choosing the Eddies for this list. Thanks!

OS
    Android
    No problem reaper could be doing with a reskin or boost and also as piece of advice on your next poll block the use of vpns i know of at least 15 votes that were done for prisoner by 1 person using a vpn

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    I did a poll for eddies my self out of the original ones like cyborg here is what has came in so far it is open until 25th

https://strawpoll.com/xw3db6r8
    I'm grateful to see you take initiative like this. We will still be hosting an officially sanctioned poll in the near future with most of these Eddies included. Although, it's especially interesting to see Grim Reaper Eddie receiving a lot of love.

To add to Ceeg's point, the final list will look a bit different because one of those Eddies is already planned for an awakening update. We will also include a few other interesting Eddies who have fallen off the radar a bit over the many months (or years!) since release. If any iconic or noteworthy Eddies appear to be missing...they might just be getting a special treatment of their own someday. Only time will tell!
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Don't remember who said it, but it needs to me a Magus Eddie. Weakest Eddie class.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    There still isnt a great place to farm 3* yellow shards for the awakening of gunner Chars. I know that there are a lot of smaller ones, but Overall a place like frozen dungeon would be nice(i know that it Drops yellow but the droprate is very bad). Can there be done something About that Maybe? :O

OS
    Android
    It would be nice if there is a chance of getting prisoner during an event when he is awakenable. I never had the luck to get him out of a soul.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    There still isnt a great place to farm 3* yellow shards for the awakening of gunner Chars. I know that there are a lot of smaller ones, but Overall a place like frozen dungeon would be nice(i know that it Drops yellow but the droprate is very bad). Can there be done something About that Maybe? :O
    It would be nice to see frozen dungon rotate what it drops like the gauntlet 2 weeks it will drop colourless gunner and magus the next too it does the current drops of Sent warrior and ass