Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the news Ceeg.

Would like to see a complete new look to The Prisoner, he looks like ISIS captured him with this orange jumpsuit. He should look so much cooler than that.

He is not a number he is a free man.

OS
    Android
    So...the most bugged toon was chosen by this noobs to be the next awakenable character... another Gunner type.
    Oh...wait...this poll was cheated with VPN?
    Bugged toon from bugged poll.
    Awesome!

OS
    Android
    I almost think the push to awaken gunner and assassin class characters might be deliberate. ie get us to grind like crazy on those dungeons and spend all our resources just to do so....Surely more magus and sentinel are needed BEFORE any more gunner and assassin characters. I have heaps of evo for those classes due to fragment events but never enough g/a...

For awakenable Eddies Grim reaper was one that came to mind but also poor old Viking Eddie, never gets an update (Thor should have been a reskinned Viking with a passive imo) and desperately needs something to help him become even slightly useful again.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    ya know... I keep seeing the odd reference to it but I keep wondering how many people here know the Prisoner reference?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW-bFGzNMXw

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    There still isnt a great place to farm 3* yellow shards for the awakening of gunner Chars. I know that there are a lot of smaller ones, but Overall a place like frozen dungeon would be nice(i know that it Drops yellow but the droprate is very bad). Can there be done something About that Maybe? :O
    The Labyrinth dungeon is great for farming yellow bricks.

OS
    Android
    While I personally wouldn't mind being able to make my Prisoner stronger, I understand why many have reservations about awakening the Prisoner. Currently he is a tactical decision, a compromise between having his powerful passive at the cost of his underwhelming damage abilities. He hits like a wet noodle, or at least mine does. Making him stronger and a more well-rounded character could risk turning him from a situational tool, to an auto-include, especially now awakened characters have a passive as well as a fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    Although, it's especially interesting to see Grim Reaper Eddie receiving a lot of love.

To add to Ceeg's point, the final list will look a bit different because one of those Eddies is already planned for an awakening update.
    Grim Reaper would be an excellent choice, due to him being an achievement reward character. Would make it easier for mid-range players to get their hands on an awakenable character.

Looking forward to comparing Saints list and the Official one to try work out which characters are already being worked on :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    There still isnt a great place to farm 3* yellow shards for the awakening of gunner Chars. I know that there are a lot of smaller ones, but Overall a place like frozen dungeon would be nice.
    The eight hour duration for that place is such a wonderful catch-up mechanic. LoL is good for your first couple of 4*->5* evolutions, but awakening is a whole different kettle of fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    The Labyrinth dungeon is great for farming yellow bricks.
    I've heard Airstrip and Gangland mentioned too right? Haven't done either of them myself yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    It would be nice to see frozen dungon rotate what it drops like the gauntlet 2 weeks it will drop colourless gunner and magus the next too it does the current drops of Sent warrior and ass
    This would only work if the keys were available more often. As it is currently, it's a nice treat for people whenever the Skull Quest event swings around. Wouldn't be too surprised if further down the line a similar style dungeon with a low difficulty and high duration was released with a focus on the other coloured shards.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Free 150 Ironite

Click this link:
    https://noddingfrog.us12.list-manage...7&e=5fc9441729

OR

Enter this code:
    38URJ-4EGXR-NBQCB

Merry Christmas
    from Navigator Games/Nodding Frog!

OS