Thread: LotB game size

OS
    Android

LotB game size

Just found out that my game takes 3.25 GB on my phone... I mean 3.25 GB??? WTH! It's 3 times the size of my other games. I'm on Android, anyone know if we can shrink that size to something more acceptable?
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    iOS
    If you ensure your account is linked to an email address or Facebook.. you can uninstall the app, and then reinstall the app. That will typically cut the size in HALF or more.

For some reason updates don't tend to clear old data. So the longer you go on updating, updating, updating, updating, without reinstalling, the larger the app gets.

But yes, it's a rather large chunk of space for an app.. which may account for the consistent crashing.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-13-2019 at 09:35 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thanks Yup! Might try that but last time I uninstalled the game (after I stopped playing the first time), I had to play through the whole intro, maybe I didn't see where I could log on and skip the whole thing. If not that'll be a real pita
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    iOS
    Just tap the user icon in the upper left corner of the app. Then add an email or Facebook....

Then after you reinstall...
    The same user icon will appear small in the lower left corner of the start screen. Tap that and you can log in with the account you linked. It'll download data, but you'll be right back to where you were in terms of characters, resources, progression, etc.

I typically uninstall/reinstall after a few updates (every few months) or if the app seems to be crashing way more than it normally crashes
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    How much space if it currently taking up for you Yup?

You've got me wondering if reinstalling the other mobile game I've play for over three years might cut down it's 6GB size...
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, before my current phone I had a very small storage. Just to keep on surviving, Id have to unilstall and reinstall every month to keep it down to ~1GB!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs