OS
    iOS

Server issues!!!!!!!!

You probably thought I was going to complain... I'm not

Although I'm still experiencing crashes at regular intervals...

I am very pleased that since the last update the connectivity issues have all but vanished for me.

I wanted to post a little praise to the devs for seemingly resolving this, if not entirely, a huge step was made to improve things.

No one ever posts good stuff... I feel, acknowledgement for the apparent improvement is important.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I am setting auto-plays when I go to bed, and waking up with the "not enough SoT" message-- meaning it ran out my SoT with no connection errors. Really nice for farming resources, leveling up toons.

Big appreciation for the developers, all of the focus on stability issues has paid off. Nice work!

We obviously love this game and want to stick with it, and spend money when it feels that it won't be wasted.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    I am not having the same problem as before, but am still getting a connection issue screen. I can just acknowledge and go on playing, I dont have to log out as before. I had it several times after last night reset and twice today.

I find if I try and go to a different app while still logged into LotB, when I come back and resume play I get the connection error.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Might be Android @Muzzle.

On iOS, typically if you go to another app for more than 30 seconds, you've got to relaunch LotB. It's always been that way for me. (But I have background updates off on my devices)
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I have the background announcements turned off also. This development has only been in the last few days. It's not a big deal, just wanted to know if others has similar issues.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Minimizing the app, using other apps, coming back to LotB has never, ever caused an issue for me. On an Android, LG V30. I've never noticed this having any effect whatsoever, even leaving in the middle of an ongoing battle. That being said, I've had the app installed for less than 6 months.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Well, F%ck. LoL XV freezing.

4th wave, one A.Shardborne left, everyone just standing there. No exit option, must force close. 35 SoT lost, per occurrence.
    Happened once overnight--lost that whole key-- and twice IN A ROW this morning. I put in a ticket to ask for my SoT back.

eta: just happened again, same place. 140 SoT lost, and I'm asking for my whole key back.
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-14-2019 at 07:10 PM.