Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RED talisman

OS
    Android

RED talisman

ok seriously now, HOW MANY talisman souls are needed in order to get ONE red talisman?? I've been playing this damn game and still not a single red talisman. It's just get boring.
    this S U C K S
    not one red talisman after like over 200 talisman is just ridiculous

OS
    Android
    They are the "unicorns" of this game... they are said to exist but I have never seen one, personally...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Such a rare drop, there's a special soul for it-- the red/gold talisman soul in the Clan store.

And even then, no telling how often a RED actually drops.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I actually got one (A T1, and an irrelevant benefit tali, it goes without saying ) just a couple of days ago... my first, after AT LEAST 4.78 billion (I hate to exaggerate ). Suffice it to say that if I can pull one, anyone can, so keep the faith! It is possible to have the red, even without spending the green! (Bonus Xmas pun ftw! )
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    I think I've only ever seen them drop from Mythicals and the Red/Yellow soul.

I have a few. They do drop, but yes very rarely. While their base stats are always much better, the augments can still be less desirable. For example, I have a Red T1 with the Prime augment. Prime has never been a set that I really used there are better ways to grant PI to allies. But then.. it's only worth a lousy 300 gold if I sell it... Sure the HP stat is more than a blue T1.. but a blue T1 with something like Echo, Nightmare, Thorn, Void, or Future augments are way, way, way, better to get in my opinion. ..

.........and don't get me started why EVERY Fate augment I have doesn't have an HP stat and always has a MAG stat... Not even an ATK stat... and I have had like 6 of them from a Yellow T1 to Blue/Purple T2 to a white/Blue T3 - aways magic and always no HP. I've sold most of them.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-13-2019 at 10:32 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I bought the gold/red talisman from the clan store... I got a gold t1 of course.
    It's discouraging to try and try and try and get shit in the end. There should have been options for guaranteed red talisman after all this time we're introduced to the cosmic talisman. the gold/red is stupid, cause everybody knows it's not a 50-50 thing. Just like the heroic mythic ... you spill blood to get these fragments... and you're STILL not certain you'll get a character you want and you're after for a loooong time.

I think it's time we get to choose cosmic talisman. We're fed up with these useless +15% crap... at least this way we can compact and save space in the inventory..

OS
    iOS
    I simply think they need to be worth MUCH more gold when sold since there's difficulty in acquiring them. They don't simply drop like other talismans. So, they should be worth a few THOUSAND gold if they are sold, not 300.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Sorry to hijack, but does anybody know if info on the "Evolution Talisman Soul" (HORRIBLE NAME) is reliably posted anywhere? From what I understand, it's a monthly rotation of a guaranteed Cosmic. Shouldn't there be a schedule posted somewhere, like the Heroic rotation?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Fate augment...? damn... I didn't know it existed. Fate talisman used to be one of my favourites when Clansman Eddie was my top Eddie.
    6 of them and I've never even seen one!! I wouldn't complain for a red T3 with fate augment. even if it's just MAGIC up. why not.

OS
    iOS
    The lack of any HP makes it really less useful in my opinion. I WOULD use one if there were an ATK stat.. but there never is. Characters which could use a MAG boost already have better suited talismans for that because they typically also need HP/DEF boosts. And blue 5 sets like Alchemy won't protect a magic caster after the first turn and invincibility is gone or has been removed.

I pulled 2 today with new augments -- Thorn (Yellow T1) and Future (Blue T2) -- The Thorn has a MAG boost (and HP Boost) so it's a good pull.. I can now put thorn on a character that typically you wouldn't put a red 3-set on. The Future has an ATK boost (and HP boost) so that can go on a character you wouldn't normally put a blue 3-set on. these are the type of things I look for - augments for characters they couldn't otherwise have.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-13-2019 at 11:00 PM.
    CLANLESS