Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: RED talisman

OS
    Android
    I have one red T2 with Blind Augment from the way back, but have never seen another red since then.

It has nice stats (HP +14580, ATK +1975, MAGIC +1767) but the augment really is a let down... especially since AI rarely misses perfects and orbits are a standard.

Funneling towards selling them for ca$h I presume, like the one that just appeared in the shop.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Sorry to hijack, but does anybody know if info on the "Evolution Talisman Soul" (HORRIBLE NAME) is reliably posted anywhere? From what I understand, it's a monthly rotation of a guaranteed Cosmic. Shouldn't there be a schedule posted somewhere, like the Heroic rotation?
    its true at least according to our news feed "diminished destruction evolution event" but with the high fragment count just for 1 soul and a monthly switch i'll wait to use it till its a talisman with an effect i want. hopefully its better than the heroic souls as for some reason they have 5* characters u can get from other souls

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I don't know that new players get better drops.. I mean, they might.. carrot and stick and all that. But yeah.. any different drop is exciting if your'e new.. then eventually you just get tired of seeing the same thing over and over and over because you KNOW there are other items which COULD drop.

And I think it'l be a cold day in hell before cosmics have the augments of 5 or 6 sets But then.. Echo was a nice surprise. More 4 sets would be cool. Fallen... Reaper... Tomb.... Banner... Meteor... Lightning.. Zone... Quake.... Greed..

Last time they ran a "days of reward" that last reward was pretty hefty if I recall.
    would prefer them to have same stat boosts as the real talismans, most of my cosmics r useless as they only give boosts to hp/mr/def with the odd one giving special boosts instead of those 3. but with the part of getting augments i've noticed i get better ones when summoning 10+ talisman souls at once, just did it yesterday to get more $ and got a immortality one though stat boosts on it r useless unless used with cyborg eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    I have one red T2 with Blind Augment from the way back, but have never seen another red since then.

It has nice stats (HP +14580, ATK +1975, MAGIC +1767) but the augment really is a let down... especially since AI rarely misses perfects and orbits are a standard.
    I'd see that as a great pull though. Put it on some lesser-used AoE attacker and that 14K HP boost while binding enemies could change a gauntlet battle quickly. You can't use Orbits on everyone, and they only block True damage anyway.. My experience is the AI actually RARELY gets perfect hits, then they get 4-5-6 in a row -- "streaky AI"... Moonboy is excellent at testing that.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I have always avoided Talismans that rely on Perfect Hits. I can't see planning a strategy around that.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    It's not so much a strategy as it is a pleasant boost at times. Back in the day, Blind on FFE was great for PvP. That was, long before all the damage block talismans came into play though. But as a cosmic.. blind on Ferryman... or blind on some character that can't actually wear 3 greens could be great. That's how I tend to use cosmics.. find a character they help, that could not possibly wear the standard 2, 3, 4- set normally. Admittedly there aren't a ton of characters that can't wear a green 3-set and blind isn't a "fabulous" boot --- I have 2 or 3 cosmics with Blind that are unused at the moment. It's mostly done for the HP/ATK/MAG boost, but the augment provides additional boosts at times.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-15-2019 at 10:19 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I have a t1 red that gives a bonus to attack and magic. It would be nice to find one with other effects.

OS
    Android
    so is there anyone out there with a red T3?? if so, what kind??