Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RED talisman

OS
    Android
    unless they do something with the 500 limit and since they release talisman every 5 days... then it should be near I suppose
    Echo is cool indeed, hands down

OS
    Android
    Echo is a sweet Cosmic. Getting in those extra attacks, like, "Take that, suckers!"
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I farmed so hard for the 4-set Echos.. I had them on like every character that could possibly wear them I've now sold a few sets which are worth WAY more gold than selling a cosmic T3
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I really hope the next sacrifice event will give players Gold... especially with the crazy awakening prices... they really should

2 sets of echoes on 2 gunner dogs for farming Garden of Dismay... good old days
    Last edited by alekos; 12-13-2019 at 11:40 PM.

OS
    Android
    The answer is in the store now. $10 for a T1 Red. What a joke. It's as bad as the Fate Cosmic. Made the mistake of spending frags on 1 and found the same as Yup only Magic, no HP or Attack. What a waste! Sitting on 1200 "cosmic of the month" waiting for something good...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I'm just saying, at least with the Heroic rotation, I know why I'm sitting on them. The evo talisman souls kind of feel like garbage in your BoS when you've never seen them drop anything good.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I opened probably 100 talisman souls without a red. I was really frustrated, then bam I got a T1 red echo. And I literally got 3 more reds in a very short span of time. Best is a T2red atk x mgc. So it seems the drops are streaky?

Also - anyone ever get a T3 red? I imagine those must be the rarest unicorn in this game.
    Last edited by Ezz; 12-14-2019 at 03:32 AM.

OS
    Android
    this game's RNG is notoriously "streaky" --the devs have publicly acknowledged this

OS
    Android
    at least I got my first Red one although I paid 10.99 for it. If it was a garbage thing like +15% something I wouldn't even bother, but redemption has always been one of my favorite talisman in the game. Especially when you farm. It's weird that is has magic instead of attack... redemption talisman are usually on warrior players...anyway.

I've opened wayyyyyyy more than 100, probably over 300...and the first red one I had to pay for..

OS
    iOS
    i think red talisman not exist in talisman souls,opened few gold/red and it's always gold...fuck red talismans!