Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RED talisman

OS
    Android
    Can confirm, every Fate effect talisman I've pulled has Magic/MR/Special --no HP.

I just pulled a Future yesterday. It's one of the talisman achievements for the Frozen Wasteland.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    The Evolution talisman of the month is the Shell Passive...which grants damage reduction shield for one turn. Worthless and completely outdated. I already have 900 frags of these 'evolution'...
    they should change the name to 'retro talisman'. maybe next month they will give us a cool 'evolution' of the super Strength Talisman if we're lucky

The Gold should be better with rare characters as well, not just talisman. Or the sacrifice value...

OS
    Android
    Yep, I'm curious if it's anything good next month.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I am very happy that more augments are appearing. I got so tired of the +15% HP/Def/Mag Shell is rather pointless, but if you're a new player it could be helpful.

During last month's event I pulled like 4 with Blind augments.. all Purple t2s.. right before the announcement. So it was pointless to get a T1 with the same augment. I haven't pulled any Shell yet.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The worst thing about a SHELL cosmic is it grants "Damage Reduction Shield" -- an Effect which can be de-buffed!

Not to mention the talismans are a two-set that drop on BNW VII.

OS
    Android
    the funny thing is that new players are more likely to get a red talisman or a super rare Eddie to sweeten them. Don't worry though, they will suffer too. In the end, we all do.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post

Not to mention the talismans are a two-set that drop on BNW VII.
    I think they drop from GOL IV... even easier I know I sold like 500 of them during the BNW farming event

And we all have been suckered into pushing the rock uphill... forever

To get back on track.. I have like 5-10 Red Cosmics. For the most part they have always been HP/Mag/Atk +15% - none having any special augments. The only one I have with a special augment is that Prime Red Cosmic, which I probably won't use. And probably 90% of mine have been T1s, maybe 1 or 2 T2s.. definitely no T3s though.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-13-2019 at 11:13 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The thing about being new is, anything is a good drop. I don't think the drops get worse, I think you eventually have way more duplicate pulls.

OS
    Android
    I hope Coalgiver Eddie will give all of us a nice Red T3 with Labyrinth augment

OS
    iOS
    I don't know that new players get better drops.. I mean, they might.. carrot and stick and all that. But yeah.. any different drop is exciting if your'e new.. then eventually you just get tired of seeing the same thing over and over and over because you KNOW there are other items which COULD drop.

And I think it'l be a cold day in hell before cosmics have the augments of 5 or 6 sets But then.. Echo was a nice surprise. More 4 sets would be cool. Fallen... Reaper... Tomb.... Banner... Meteor... Lightning.. Zone... Quake.... Greed..

Last time they ran a "days of reward" that last reward was pretty hefty if I recall.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-13-2019 at 11:22 PM.
    CLANLESS