Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Where it lists Impulse Talismans, it says it’s a gunner class talismans

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    I find all the updates decent, like this one. I am sorry, though, to say that I see no will on the team's side to better things in arena due to the many bugs that are present. Singularities are not working as should, it is not a matter of description. The Moonchild teams on defence never die when equipped with labyrinths and there is no way for nothing less of a draw when they have vampiric cosmic on, too.

I don't know how to describe this without swearing. My moonchild with labyrinth is losing health as should, but the defense one stays full. Then you talk me about no AI boost. Sorry, you need to fix many things that make arena's gamepaly decent and not time consuming. There are a couple of threads that 5-6 heavy bugs are mentioned. Please check them out and fix those bugs.
    You need to check the enemy's talisman, other than a vampiric cosmic, it should take damage and die eventually. It is crap, it does need to be "fixed", but it isnt an AI boost, it is currently working as intended.

Obviously, you also need to be sure you are landing perfect hits. If not, then it wont take damage. The AI misses FAR more often than a human with good timing. I rarely miss a perfect hit, while the AI often misses. That is how I usually kill them assuming they dont have vampiric.

Also, you can use gunner pope to prevent the healing moonchild or a character with quantum talisman to try to overpower the enemy heals.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 12-16-2019 at 03:23 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    You need to check the enemy's talisman, other than a vampiric cosmic, it should take damage and die eventually. It is crap, it does need to be "fixed", but it isnt an AI boost, it is currently working as intended.

Obviously, you also need to be sure you are landing perfect hits. If not, then it wont take damage. The AI misses FAR more often than a human with good timing. I rarely miss a perfect hit, while the AI often misses. That is how I usually kill them assuming they dont have vampiric.

Also, you can use gunner pope to prevent the healing moonchild or a character with quantum talisman to try to overpower the enemy heals.
    I am not talking strategy here, although I understand how you see the "feeling" of my post from your point of view. I am clearly talking about bugs that are not addressed, like talisman and character passives. We are all aware of them all and know what an impact have those on arena.

If you don't think think there is an AI boost, it is your right,too. Most of day one players have experienced that and still think there is, despite of what the team says. I will give you a small example; an attacking moonchild with the same set up (labyrinth and cosmic) and amount of attacks is almost always likely to lose or get a draw on the defence AI one. I monitored this before I come here to support it. Anyway this issue is a long conversation so let anyone see things as they wish to, on this matter.

I only write on this post not to whine, but to help the team see how not fun is arena to play for the past months ,and try to ask them to bring back the joy of making someone work hard to find a counter attack team to a super clever defence and win not because of bugs, but because of cleverly picked strategy.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991