Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Purple T3s generally max out around 17k HP and 2K ATK/Mag and roughly 1.5K MR/DEF/Spec - depending upon what specific stats are there.

For Example...

Purple T3 Maxed -- This is the current event T3 purchasable with TT frags I just grabbed this
    Future Augment
    17.9K HP / 1800 ATK / 1200 Special

If you have the same color and T level in another Cosmic you can get a feel by looking at those. There's some minor variations but not a great deal. These stats are very close to other Purple T3s I have give or take a couple hundred in stats.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've got just over 1000 fragments now. It's quite the rng grind, especially for that 2.5k stretch goal. Would have been nicer if it was one of those 10x repeatable 250 fragment stretch goal, give people easy places to jump off, or an incentive to push a little further.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Name:  20191215_143407.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  369.1 KB

Post deleted when i clicked edit nasty bug so here it is again

Also just bought the T2 and unimpressed comes to mind

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...053_Legacy.jpg
    Last edited by Saints_sin; 12-15-2019 at 02:44 PM.

OS
    Android
    Saints, your event frag drop was little lower than typically earned in the past. I found you earn a little over 4 frags per level X battle if you do several hundred. You earned a little more lillith frags which usually is just over one frag per battle.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    ok this event is how shall we say it amusingly disturbing. Mainly because the only point of tiny tim is to throw him to the wolves to be killed first. The AI of the game has a habit of typically targeting the weakest character first then going from there. Add into that any characters that deal damage to all characters and you have giving tiny tim that is not splattered on the pavement while his ghost rips all the effects off of the other characters. So what do we want to equip the little munchkin with? Yes a resurrection stone um I mean a set of eternal talisman would be good. So he gets waxed inflicts pain resurrects the rest of the team slaughters the enemy, lather rinse repeat.

That said.. WTF people only 4 things to use excess TT fragments on? and 3 of them are talisman? This is where the joke is.

OS
    Android
    He can also wear the brave talismans. Imagine him and another character with brave talismans in a resurrection loop like we saw with the werewolves a short time ago.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    Post deleted when i clicked edit nasty bug so here it is again

Also just bought the T2 and unimpressed comes to mind
    Hey, I agree w/ ya. My math came out the same, about 3+ frags per run. This event is not worth the ironite. I don't have enough anyway.... plus already wasted enough thus far.
    Quit while I'm ahead is how I'm going to end this.

As far as your post getting deleted.... yep, been there before. On Android mobile, when you go to edit a post, it can delete it just by touching the screen.
    As a rule of thumb, if you need to edit, go to the bottom and click "Full Site", then edit your post.
    It won't delete it like in mobile view.
    Then you can switch back when done re-posting.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Bakura; 12-16-2019 at 07:12 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    That said.. WTF people only 4 things to use excess TT fragments on? and 3 of them are talisman? This is where the joke is.
    I'm getting a pile of TT frags just for regular LoL X grinding. Can't figure out what to do with them. A bunch of dupe TT to sac for 1800 measly essence??

@Bakura: O!M!G! thanks, bro. did NOT know the trick to stop Android forum posts from deleting in the edit screen.
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-16-2019 at 02:06 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    T3 maxed stats are 17980 HP, 1814 Atk, 1215 special. Not getting lower levels, since future is not something great.

OS
    Android
    Hello.
    Where do you find the Thor fragments?
    I won 50 because I have spent 250 Fc.
    I know that I can buy twice 25 fragments in the clan's shop.
    But where can you find more?
    does someone know?