Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Sentinel Tiny Tim

Name:  Tiny-Tim-Fragment-Summoning-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1231
Size:  360.9 KB

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until December 16th, 4 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Sentinel Tiny Tim Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Tiny Tim!

Tiny Tim joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Sentinel in Legacy of the Beast. What he lacks in physical power Tiny Tim makes up for in Spirit! Tiny Tim is the ultimate team cheerleader who boosts allies and strips enemies of effects, leaving them open to attack. Upon death, his final gift is to passively Remove all Negative Effects from allies while granting Revenge, Charge and 100% Critical Strike Chance and Removing all Golden effects from enemies.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Players who battle in Lord of Light Floors 11-15 will also be able to earn greater amounts of Tiny Tim Fragments (10, 20 or 50) at an increased drop rate! Additionally, you can earn as many Tiny Tim Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

This Fragment event will also feature 3 Event Challenges that will reward Snowflake Fragments, various Frontier Key Souls + MORE.

Snowflake Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Arctic Avalanche event that is running through the holiday season.

Save your Snowflake Fragments to spend in the Snow Store on rare rewards including Frontier Coins, Catalyst Souls, Awakening Souls, the Ghost of Christmas Giving and MORE.

You can learn more about the Arctic Avalanche and Snowflake Fragments in our Arctic Avalanche newsfeed post!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Fragments or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

During this event the following additions have been made to the store:

Talisman Soul Fragments x50 (250 Tiny Tim Fragments, 10 per event)
    T1 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Future Set Effect) x1 (750 Tiny Tim Fragments, 1 per event)
    T2 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Future Set Effect) x1 (1500 Tiny Tim Fragments, 1 per event)
    T3 Purple Cosmic Talisman (Future Set Effect) x1 (3000 Tiny Tim Fragments 1 per event)
    Frontier Coins x50 (200 Lilith Fragments, 3 per event)
    T1 Evo Rune x1 (250 Common Souls, 4 per event)
    Iron Coins x125 (125 Common Souls, 8 per event)
    Skill Shard x1 (175 Common Souls, 3 per event)
    Skill Shard x1 (10 Rare Souls, 5 per event)

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up Tiny Tim:

• Get a FREE 10 Tiny Tim Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Sentinel; Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Tiny Tim!
    • Grab an additional boost of Tiny Tim Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Tiny Tim, including T1 Red Cosmic (Redemption) Talismans, Sacred Talismans, and debut Past Talismans!

Past Talismans are green talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to gain DEF and MR Charge for the duration of battle. This set also gives DEF and MR UP to each ally for 2 turns every action, and has a 50% Chance to Remove all Invincibility and Damage Type Block Effects each action. Past Talismans revive the wearer with full HP and grant DEF and MR Charge to all allies for the duration of battle upon death.

Sacred Talismans are yellow Talismans with a 2-set effect. Equip them to grant a random Healing Effect to self for 2 turns when you take damage. These talismans also have a 50% Chance to grant a random Healing Effect to a random ally for 2 turns when you take damage.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Tiny Tim Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    iOS
    Is he supposed to be a joke character?

OS
    iOS
    God, the basic attack description... he may be almost pointless, but he's trying his damn best, and we should love and support him no matter what. I think it's a really cute idea, until you realize another event is named "Tiny Tim's Revenge"...

OS
    Android
    AN HONEST EFFORT (Present Basic Attack)

• Tiny Tim tries his best, dealing a tiny amount of physical damage to the target.
    Okay, that's pretty funny.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    LOL XI-XV doesn’t drop TT frags..

Edit: it drops on 11-15...my bad.
    Last edited by SyTreXx; 12-14-2019 at 01:02 AM.
    Aviv-2226

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SyTreXx View Post
    LOL XI-XV doesn’t drop TT frags..
    I thought so, too, on LoL X, but it's not a guaranteed drop-- it's a chance to drop.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Can someone list drops on higher LOL levels? I can only run XII without some changes,. They mention 10, 20, or 50 but wondering how that works on the different levels.

OS
    Android
    "Tiny Tim is the ultimate team cheerleader who boosts allies and strips enemies of effects"

.... but his passive grants all enemies a golden effect!

I'll use this guy with the Fools talis next time I set a "lone Eddie/weak defense" for an arena event.

Name:  8439740957_93c6c646d8_z.jpg
Views: 922
Size:  73.0 KB

Obviously the T3 in the store for 3,000 frags, is what we're all going for here.
    I would like to know the stats on that tali.
    Last edited by Bakura; 12-14-2019 at 01:26 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    The T3 is the Future augment essentially... at least that's what the descriptions reads like. I pulled a Blue T2 with Future this afternoon.. so.......

I was HONESTLY hoping Tiny Tim's skill descriptions were sarcastic. But I loaded him up so his ATK stat was over 4000... he hits for 52 damage, yes, just 52... against one of the Newborns in LOL X. Wow.. and I thought Sandworms were useless

I always run LOL X for these.. there's no point in spending keys and more SOT to grind higher levels if you just want the character frags..... LOLX will drop the max amount when it can... anything higher isn't going to drop MORE frags.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    "Tiny Tim is the ultimate team cheerleader who boosts allies and strips enemies of effects"

.... but his passive grants all enemies a golden effect!
    Tiny Tim is a selfless, kind-hearted soul. All he wanted for Christmas was for everyone to receive a gift from Coalgiver Eddie.

He wasn't even considering a gift of his own!

...and so it was on Christmas morning that everyone, even the cold and cruel enemies who would soon seek to utterly vaporize Tiny Tim, received a golden new gift to play with. Let it be known however, that if you so choose to harm poor Tiny Tim and his little generous heart, that his team will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger!
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."