Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    hmmm... so.. now I guess I need something to attack TT

-------------

and......

Okay.. so if his HP is low.. his power move will do some serious damage..

------------------

Not entirely certain I get the joke here Just seems like a harmless holiday thing without any real use in the app.. at least at this point Spending frags in the store seems to be more for the game play.

I do wish I could spend many more Rare souls on other items in the store. The 50 Rare souls for skill shards is nice, thank you, but it is sort of minimal. I have 300+ more Rare Souls and I don't want to spend millions in gold to convert and I can't dump them any other way.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-14-2019 at 02:09 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Statement: This. Is. Great.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    Tiny Tim is a selfless, kind-hearted soul. All he wanted for Christmas was for everyone to receive a gift from Coalgiver Eddie.

He wasn't even considering a gift of his own!

...and so it was on Christmas morning that everyone, even the cold and cruel enemies who would soon seek to utterly vaporize Tiny Tim, received a golden new gift to play with. Let it be known however, that if you so choose to harm poor Tiny Tim and his little generous heart, that his team will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger!
    Ah-ha..... very imaginative.
    They should have you come up with the next storyline in the game, possibly Silent Planet?

Yes, I'm all for the Christmas spirit of mercy, kindness and charity..... but war is hell.
    I guess this is why we don't send children into battle.

I predict his description in the compendium will read "Exceptional on Arena Offense." hahaha

Keep up the good work,
    and Merry Christmas!

"God bless us, everyone!"... (with a British accent)

OS
    iOS
    I brought Tim into some arena battles; he’s awful but I love him. He can’t do much of anything, but he’s great for a laugh.

OS
    iOS
    You realize they are probably coming out with a Tiny Tim Cosmic that only works on him..... which reverses him and makes him the most powerful character that has ever been in the app
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I mean, come on, "Tiny Tim's Revenge"

OS
    Android
    Scrooge Eddie next? Please, yes! I know just the perfect old-school player who needs him!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You realize they are probably coming out with a Tiny Tim Cosmic that only works on him..... which reverses him and makes him the most powerful character that has ever been in the app
    We need this

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorEly View Post
    God, the basic attack description... he may be almost pointless, but he's trying his damn best, and we should love and support him no matter what. I think it's a really cute idea, until you realize another event is named "Tiny Tim's Revenge"...
    Look at his little gun! I will protect him with my life!

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I always run LOL X for these.. there's no point in spending keys and more SOT to grind higher levels if you just want the character frags..... LOLX will drop the max amount when it can... anything higher isn't going to drop MORE frags.
    Event description says the frontier levels can drop more this time around. Kinda wish I'd waited for this event before doing the 150LoL runs for the Asgard event, but I still need lots of awakening shards, so don't mind popping a couple of keys and refills.

...and so it was on Christmas morning that everyone, even the cold and cruel enemies who would soon seek to utterly vaporize Tiny Tim, received a golden new gift to play with. Let it be known however, that if you so choose to harm poor Tiny Tim and his little generous heart, that his team will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger!
    Love how thematic the design is, well done!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Tiny Tim is a selfless, kind-hearted soul. All he wanted for Christmas was for everyone to receive a gift from Coalgiver Eddie.

He wasn't even considering a gift of his own!

I actually kind of enjoy playing around with characters that have effects when they die instead of going for an all-out offense.

I just hope we get some time off the grinding so I can play with him a bit.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591