Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52
  1. #11
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    3,723
    hmmm... so.. now I guess I need something to attack TT

    -------------

    and......

    Okay.. so if his HP is low.. his power move will do some serious damage..

    ------------------


    Not entirely certain I get the joke here Just seems like a harmless holiday thing without any real use in the app.. at least at this point Spending frags in the store seems to be more for the game play.

    I do wish I could spend many more Rare souls on other items in the store. The 50 Rare souls for skill shards is nice, thank you, but it is sort of minimal. I have 300+ more Rare Souls and I don't want to spend millions in gold to convert and I can't dump them any other way.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-14-2019 at 02:09 AM.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

  2. #12
    Senior Member HK-47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    195
    Statement: This. Is. Great.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    Tiny Tim is a selfless, kind-hearted soul. All he wanted for Christmas was for everyone to receive a gift from Coalgiver Eddie.

    He wasn't even considering a gift of his own!

    ...and so it was on Christmas morning that everyone, even the cold and cruel enemies who would soon seek to utterly vaporize Tiny Tim, received a golden new gift to play with. Let it be known however, that if you so choose to harm poor Tiny Tim and his little generous heart, that his team will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger!
    Ah-ha..... very imaginative.
    They should have you come up with the next storyline in the game, possibly Silent Planet?

    Yes, I'm all for the Christmas spirit of mercy, kindness and charity..... but war is hell.
    I guess this is why we don't send children into battle.

    I predict his description in the compendium will read "Exceptional on Arena Offense." hahaha

    Keep up the good work,
    and Merry Christmas!

    "God bless us, everyone!"... (with a British accent)

  4. #14
    Senior Member GrimDusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    484
    I brought Tim into some arena battles; heís awful but I love him. He canít do much of anything, but heís great for a laugh.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    3,723
    You realize they are probably coming out with a Tiny Tim Cosmic that only works on him..... which reverses him and makes him the most powerful character that has ever been in the app
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Ydex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Dystopian Hellscape
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    527
    I mean, come on, "Tiny Tim's Revenge"

  7. #17
    Senior Member druid138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,208
    Scrooge Eddie next? Please, yes! I know just the perfect old-school player who needs him!
    druid138-6195
    Magma Beast Eddie
    Spiral path leads through the maze
    Down into the fiery underworld below

  8. #18
    Senior Member HK-47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You realize they are probably coming out with a Tiny Tim Cosmic that only works on him..... which reverses him and makes him the most powerful character that has ever been in the app
    We need this

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorEly View Post
    God, the basic attack description... he may be almost pointless, but he's trying his damn best, and we should love and support him no matter what. I think it's a really cute idea, until you realize another event is named "Tiny Tim's Revenge"...
    Look at his little gun! I will protect him with my life!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I always run LOL X for these.. there's no point in spending keys and more SOT to grind higher levels if you just want the character frags..... LOLX will drop the max amount when it can... anything higher isn't going to drop MORE frags.
    Event description says the frontier levels can drop more this time around. Kinda wish I'd waited for this event before doing the 150LoL runs for the Asgard event, but I still need lots of awakening shards, so don't mind popping a couple of keys and refills.

    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    ...and so it was on Christmas morning that everyone, even the cold and cruel enemies who would soon seek to utterly vaporize Tiny Tim, received a golden new gift to play with. Let it be known however, that if you so choose to harm poor Tiny Tim and his little generous heart, that his team will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger!
    Love how thematic the design is, well done!
    Azagthor-0732

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    Tiny Tim is a selfless, kind-hearted soul. All he wanted for Christmas was for everyone to receive a gift from Coalgiver Eddie.

    He wasn't even considering a gift of his own!

    ...and so it was on Christmas morning that everyone, even the cold and cruel enemies who would soon seek to utterly vaporize Tiny Tim, received a golden new gift to play with. Let it be known however, that if you so choose to harm poor Tiny Tim and his little generous heart, that his team will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger!
    I actually kind of enjoy playing around with characters that have effects when they die instead of going for an all-out offense.

    I just hope we get some time off the grinding so I can play with him a bit.
    MuzakMaker-3591

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •