OS
    Android

Time of inactivity before deleting

I was wondering about how many days of inactivity do you all wait before deleting a trooper? (Assuming they didn't warn you they are going on holiday or a business trip, etc.). I was thinking 5-7 days but I'm still uncertain-I want to give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    2-3 days I can understand they've got other things going on. 5-7 days it just looks like they don't play anymore.

If you drop them, it's only one spot they have to fill--there's plenty of daily players out there.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I honestly don't check my Troopers often at all.. but when I do check.. 3 days. It's entirely possible for someone to not play for 5-10-15 days and still be my Trooper due to how rarely I even look at that.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I’ve had the same Troopers for so long I rarely even check them. With the Guild feature I started to dump a few to pick up some guild members. Even so, it also depends on whether they run an Eddie or support character. I’ll dump a support character user that’s missing half the time solely because I hate having to change my party to accommodate their champ. Especially if I’m running a dungeon that requires a particular setup.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many