OS
    Android

LoL XV is Broken, 4th Wave Freezing - BEWARE

4th wave of LoL XV, one Assassin Shardborne left, and all players just standing there. Must force close--there isn't even an "exit" option.

The EXACT SAME thing has happened to me THREE TIMES in the last HOUR, and once more last night. That's 35 SoT per run-- so far 140 lost for me.

BE AWARE THAT IF YOU OPEN AN LOL KEY YOU ARE LIKELY TO LOSE SOT UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED
    IT IS A CONSISTENT ISSUE REOCCURRING IN THE EXACT SAME PLACE, V E R Y FREQUENTLY
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Hmmm... that did not happen to me today, but it seems, LoL XV has some random error to some user. I entered the dungeon and after the loading screen I appeared in an Arena fight (I already won that fight some minutes before). Won again and went back to main screen, just to see, that this "fun" had cost me 35 SoT. Great thing, luckily my only laugh so far this day

OS
    iOS
    15 runs fine here.. but I'm on iOS.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    just had another one. same wave, different device.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    there's another one

OS
    Android
    Six times in total. The EXACT SAME place: on LoL XV, 4th wave, Assassin Shardborne vs.
    Killer Beast/Labyrinth, Maxed Cyborg/Light/Cosmic T3, Magus Werewolf/Impulse, Assassin Werewolf/Yin/Yang

OS
    Android
    Still having the same issue. Opened a ticket in December with no response, ever.

OS
    Android
    Opened 2 keys, empty screen appears with 3sot cost.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings