OS
    iOS

Christmas themed lines (Talisman/synergy suggestions)

Can any of you strategically apt fellows suggest some talismans for these Christmas themed teams?
    There are many combos of these toons but I’m asking for these teams specifically. I already tried fool talismans on Tiny Tim & it’s fun but not strong enough to be a challenge. I want a defensive team that most playerS can beat, but I don’t want these lines to get rolled. I want it to take a few turns. They’ve actually won against a few attackers who were unsuspecting, but I’d like to make them a little more solid. Any ideas are appreciated.

There is also a 7th son Eddie/moonchild team, but “the twins, they are exhausted” and they need some TLC via a good talisman combo as well.

Show some Christmas spirit and help me out?

Thanks in advance!

WoodyName:  25A6613D-3D74-4953-98A2-EF3E632DFF2D.jpeg
Views: 355
Size:  271.2 KBName:  3E55AF77-656E-4C46-B433-AB00F2806213.jpeg
Views: 410
Size:  270.1 KBName:  8056FAC7-BBD1-43CF-99A7-DA7272AF61E6.jpeg
Views: 392
Size:  256.5 KBName:  F28B4EAD-D178-4959-BF3C-222DEDCEA1E9.jpeg
Views: 458
Size:  263.9 KB
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong

OS
    iOS
    I was thinking coalgiver with the ghost of giving and then a pair of tiny tims with brave talisman could give some people grief. The braves reviving and the ghost passive reviving could make for a team that could last a while and frustrate unsuspecting attackers.

OS
    iOS
    That’s true. Good point. But in the spirit of the season I don’t want to necessarily frustrate opponents if brave is still bugged when on 2 toons.

Can 2 brave still ignore permadeath or perfect death? I have brave on one tim but on the other 2, I have impulse and either artifact, frontier or some other random green 5 set.

I think the gunner/assassin krampus team could be fun but not sure if they are better with the Ghost of Xmas giving or a snowman, elf etc. yet.

There are also even “weaker“ toons on paper like festive wicker deer to consider.

I’ll have to give it a look before too long and see if I see anything that can do better than 25-30% win ratio while still being holiday themed. If not then it is what it is.

Tiny Tim will have his revenge though, so maybe he’ll have Scrooge’s head on a platter and be awakenable or something. Never underestimate Tim.
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 12-15-2019 at 11:15 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    That’s true. Good point. But in the spirit of the season I don’t want to necessarily frustrate opponents if brave is still bugged when in 2 toons. Can 2 brave still ignore permadeath or perfect death? I have brave on one tim but on the other 2, I have impulse and either artifact, frontier or some other random green 5 set. I think the gunner/assassin krampus team could be fun but not sure if they beat with the Ghost of Xmas giving or a snowman, elf etc. there’s also even “weaker“ toons on paper like festive wicker deer to consider. Maybe they could compliment a team somewhere. I’ll have to give it a good look before too long and see if I see anything that can hold off some good teams while still being holiday themed.
    Tiny Tim will have his revenge though, so maybe he’ll have Scrooge’s head on a platter and be awakenable or something. Never underestimate Tim.
    I am pretty sure perfect death is now effective against the braves but not 100% sure. I agree if bugged that’s no fun I never recommend that. I more meant a team that might look like a push over but ends up surprising players and making them work for the win.