OS
    iOS

iOS alert messages....

is it possible to make the "no more Troopers" and the "no more Sands of Time" alert messages allow an iOS device to sleep after a period of time?

These alerts are currently the type that prevents an iOS device from sleeping. So the screen remains illuminated and battery drained until the alerts are confirmed and dismissed.

It would would be fantastic if these alerts, like most of the screens, allow sleep after a period of time.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    On android as well...

Also, when there is a “connection issue/lost” pop up when the fight ends, why not do a X time countdown and automatically try to reconnect.
    Aviv-2226

OS
    iOS
    It did just dawn on me that the "no more" alerts may be tied to auto-replay since there's something there to prevent sleep, which is good. I'm not developer and I don't know if it's possible to alter that sleeplock if an alert is visible while retaining the sleeplock during auto-play.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..